The new Sonic Drive-In

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm right there with you..No desire at all. Will never go there.

everybody seems to have their favorite fast food joint - they all have a reason why their place is different, the best.
To me, all pretty much the same. I'm simply not a fan.
Caveat - breakfast sandwich to go is my one exception.

itsrequired

everybody seems to have their favorite fast food joint - they all have a reason why their place is different, the best.
To me, all pretty much the same. I'm simply not a fan.
Caveat - breakfast sandwich to go is my one exception.

I'm not a big fan of fast food, but sometimes it's the only option when times limited. I'm with you in that they all pretty much are the same.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:cool:

Attachments

• sammich.jpg
    sammich.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 150

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm not a big fan of fast food, but sometimes it's the only option when times limited. I'm with you in that they all pretty much are the same.

Maybe no more healthy, but we (SMC) have Pot Belly, Fire House as well as Wa Wa and Subway for sandwiches, salads and etc.
Okay, I do have one additional sin, KFC chicken on occasion. I like meat, not big on bread, sauses and other treatments that typically come preloaded on fast food.
I know you can "special order", but there is something about having to pay for food before you get it in hand that bothers me :)
Big reason I avoid drive thru, if you are that pressed for time, you aren't going back to sit on line to complain they got your order wrong.

phobos512

Anyone know are they planning to put up a tall sign or something? If I hadn't happened upon this thread and driven through it to go to Noodles and Co. I wouldn't even know it was there - trees keep it pretty hidden from the street.

MMM_donuts

You know who loooooves Sonic?

--> This girl <--

I can't wait! I'm excited about ocean waters and cherry limeades, cheesy tater tots, french toast sticks, and Butterfinger Blasts, the old fashioned music they play, and sitting outside with the windows rolled down! MMMMmmmm! I hope they wear roller skates!!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
This really shows the power of these forums. We have a Sonic and a new theatre coming. Now if we can get this go-cart track going. We will be complete.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
My neighbors took off work this week so they could go to the new Dairy Queen in Charlotte Hall on July 1 and the new Sonic in LP City July 2. I plan to avoid both places for at least a month until the novelty wears off.

Beta

Smile!
Anyone know are they planning to put up a tall sign or something? If I hadn't happened upon this thread and driven through it to go to Noodles and Co. I wouldn't even know it was there - trees keep it pretty hidden from the street.
I had a hard time seeing it too. I had to look really hard just to find it and that was only after reading this thread, even though I drive by there every day.

The biggest problem with that entire plaza is the city planners who for whatever reason seem to refuse to make that traffic light useable. I've seen the rescue squad forced to make illegal turns (going over the lane divider) to make a left out of there. That should be an open intersection so people can leave that plaza and head northbound. It's moronic to force cars to cut across 4 lanes of traffic to make a u-turn! Since the lights are already being used to slow traffic down, what's another 20 seconds to give the side street the right of way? It would make it much safer for everyone who goes to that plaza.

I hope they wear roller skates!!

Have you ever been to a Sonic where they don't wear skates? I've been to them on travel occasionally and I've always seen skates. :shrug: