The NFC East Is Done??

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
After all the playoff games, I can't believe all the NFC East teams are gone!!

Think about it: 60 - 90 days ago, who would have thought that Dallas, Philly, or the Giants, wouldn't have made it into the Championship Game?

How do you explain that?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Well, 2 of them played each other. Plus, even 60-90 days ago the NFC East teams were sitting around the 3-5 range. Saints and Vikings have been 1 and 2 all season.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, 2 of them played each other. Plus, even 60-90 days ago the NFC East teams were sitting around the 3-5 range. Saints and Vikings have been 1 and 2 all season.

Ok, a month ago: Dallas and Philly are atop the NFC East Division, or darn close to it. After the last two weeks, with Dallas and Philly fighting it to the death, I did not expect to see them both fall.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ok, a month ago: Dallas and Philly are atop the NFC East Division, or darn close to it. After the last two weeks, with Dallas and Philly fighting it to the death, I did not expect to see them both fall.

2 fights to the death in a row never bodes well for the survivor the following week

BuddyLee

Football addict
The NFC East was great. Now other teams are finally stepping up, garnering talent. I'd hate to say this but the NFC Beast is over-rated, at least recently.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The NFC East was great. Now other teams are finally stepping up, garnering talent. I'd hate to say this but the NFC Beast is over-rated, at least recently.

I'll buy your theory, mostlly. But, how to predict the the fall of the most storied, the most favorite of the NFC??

How could anyone have foretold this happening?

"No teams from the NFC East in the Championships?" :popcorn:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I'll buy your theory, mostlly. But, how to predict the the fall of the most storied, the most favorite of the NFC??

How could anyone have foretold this happening?

"No teams from the NFC East in the Championships?" :popcorn:

The NFC south was considered the best conference coming into the season. Not the East. Many people had the Vikings down as the Super Bowl favorite. So to an unbiased person then it easily could have come down to Vikings vs NFC South winner, leaving the East out entirely. But sure, the East was a player all year and seeing any of them in there wouldn't have been a surprise.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wouldn't put some much emphasis on NFC anything. The AFC is clearly the
dominant conference of the new millenium !

Larry Gude

Strung Out

THEY PLAYED EACH OTHER. IN THE PLAYOFFS.

That means one of them loses, right?