THE OFFICIAL Trash talking week 2 thread...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
As per Larry's idea.
Do all your trash talking, ribbing, and virtual :high5: (chest thumping optional) here. Be brutal but keep it clean:

Dallas is going to get a rough wake up call next week. If Philly plays as good as they did against the cRams then it's over for the girls.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
As both a realist and a Redskins fan, skins are in trouble again I am afraid against NO.

Ponytail

To quote a shirt I saw on Sunday...

Dallas SUCKS! Romo's a Homo!

Go Eagles!:yahoo:

Go Packers! :yahoo:

Go Favre's...er, I mean. JETS! :yahoo:

Maybe the Foreskins will show up this week? :lmao:

puggymom

I am not sure how I feel about the Phins for this week. I thoght for sure we were going to win at the end there which makes the loss sting oh so much more.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You've...

As per Larry's idea.
Do all your trash talking, ribbing, and virtual :high5: (chest thumping optional) here. Be brutal but keep it clean:

Dallas is going to get a rough wake up call next week. If Philly plays as good as they did against the cRams then it's over for the girls.

...got to be joking.

Dallas absolutely man handled a 10 win team. Philly beat up on...the Rams.

If should be a really good game as most all NFC east match-ups are, but if you wanna give me points and Dallas, I'll take it. :buddies:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...got to be joking.

Dallas absolutely man handled a 10 win team. Philly beat up on...the Rams.

If should be a really good game as most all NFC east match-ups are, but if you wanna give me points and Dallas, I'll take it. :buddies:

A 10 win team whose defense was still in the pre season mode and a #1 receiver playing in his first game. If Edwards manages to pull in a couple of those passes then that game is a lot tighter.

Granted the Eagles played the cRams but they played great. Guys were not dropping balls and the DEFENSE (4 ints) was just swarming.

My dislike for the cowgirls borders on irrational but I draw the line at obscene gestures etc. yanno :buddies:

Black-Francis

The Rams blew as much coverage as Andy blows in his blow up doll......The Rams secondary made McNabb look like Montana!

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Rams blew as much coverage as Andy blows in his blow up doll......The Rams secondary made McNabb look like Montana!
Cleveland's secondary isn't any better.

So, we know Dallas and Philly can throw the ball when given the opportunity. Which defense will prevail?

LordStanley

I know nothing
I'm leaning in that direction after seeing both games.

Looks like Asante Samuels is active for Mondays game. Although Brian Dawkins is listed at probable, Im looking at a healthy Eagles D.

It should be a close game. I say Eagles by a field goal.