The old Schieble's in Ridge

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
is becoming Pier450...

Situated where the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay come together, Pier450 will be a destination experience in Southern Maryland. Restaurant, motel, outdoor event venue, shops and more.

I always thought that was such a wasted space. Gorgeous water view, perfect spot for a new place. Hope it turns out well.

Ridge is a tuff place to do business...
I guess. I see the biggest obstacle to their new venture is calling it a "premier destination". Other than the 'resort' itself, there isn't a whole lot to do in that area.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope it's a success...it's such a short hop by boat from our place. Last time we were there it was a stop on one of the AMVET benefit poker runs we do every year and and the food was still awesome. I think it closed soon after though...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There is a new B&B down in Ridge on Airedale Rd that the wife and I are hitting up in a couple weeks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I used to shoot darts out of there when the Trossbachs owned it.
That was not one of the stops on the Tricoda route that us T's Cove dart team guys traveled....which surprises me in hindsight since we had to travel as far north as St. Leonard in Calvert.