The older I get....

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This husband in a 40+ year marriage does most of the shopping, as his wife hates shopping.
The only time we shop together, most usually, is a bookstore.
I also do most of the cooking, cleaning and chores around the house as she is both the main breadwinner, and is a disabled veteran whose physical difficulties leave her with not too much interest in doing much.

rio

I also do most of the cooking, cleaning and chores around the house as she is both the main breadwinner, and is a disabled veteran whose physical difficulties leave her with not too much interest in doing much.
So, you live in a house filled with half- empty take out containers and piles of dirty laundry everywhere.

Ducking and ruuuuuunnnnniiiinnnnnggggg........

😆

TPD

the poor dad
Early on in our marriage, I went shopping with the wife and scrutinized and compared prices on almost every item she put in the shopping cart. That lasted a couple months till she finally got tired of me questioning everything. Those couple of months of pain was well worth the last 30 years of freedom from grocery shopping!

But if you send me in a grocery store now with a list, I’m in and out with a shopping cart full in less than 20 minutes. No need to dilly dally.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So, you live in a house filled with half- empty take out containers and piles of dirty laundry everywhere.

Ducking and ruuuuuunnnnniiiinnnnnggggg........

😆
Tis a bit cluttered but not quite that bad, even cleaned up after supper tonight. 👨‍🍳
Dinner was strips steaks, steamed green beans with butter and garlic bread.

Reactions: rio