The Overton Window and Agenda 21

Bobwhite

Have any of you read either one of these books. If so, what are your thoughts. I've read The Overton Window and I'm about midway through Agenda 21.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Agenda 21 is about forcing people from the suburbs back to Urban Block Houses through zoning restrictions ... clearing the rural counties

Emptying Calvert and St Mary's and forcing people back to the Beltway

Progressives call it sustainable living .... instead of having ' resources scattered about living is condensed in Soviet Style Apartments where people can be controlled

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Warning About The Overton Window

Bobwhite

So I finished reading Agenda 21. My take is that The Overton Window is about what is happening in the here and now and Agenda 21 is about what will happen in the there and then if something isn't done about what is happening in the here and now.

But it's Glenn Beck. Sometimes I think he is right on the money and other times I think he is drinking again. Agenda 21 has several pages in the back of the book about the research that was done in writing it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Overton Window ... what was center is now right wing .... right wing is now misclassified as extreme right

Kinnakeet

So I finished reading Agenda 21. My take is that The Overton Window is about what is happening in the here and now and Agenda 21 is about what will happen in the there and then if something isn't done about what is happening in the here and now.

But it's Glenn Beck. Sometimes I think he is right on the money and other times I think he is drinking again. Agenda 21 has several pages in the back of the book about the research that was done in writing it.
I think they have now changed the number from 21 to something else maybe 31 is what I have heard