The picture thread

barncat

Phyxius said:
I don't know it's been years for me too. Last I heard she was living on a boat.

Annie Compton??? It's been awhile but she had that lovely house and horses, I couldn't see her dropping all that, but people do change.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
barncat said:
Annie Compton??? It's been awhile but she had that lovely house and horses, I couldn't see her dropping all that, but people do change.

That name is real familiar. Where did she use to live?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
barncat said:
I want to say Dunkirk, but basically Northern Calvert County.

There is a farm in Owings and I seem to associate that name with the owner, the farm is off Chaneyville near the highschool.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yeah, it's off of Flint Hill and Chaneyville. It's Hampton Horse Farm. It's under new ownership now.

And, it's Owings.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
persimmoncf said:
I wonder if anyone in these forums where active with Marlboro Pony Club or Marlboro Hunt Club???

Those photos of me on the chestnut were with Marlboro Pony Club... Mickey Skipper was the DC at that time... Hill Parker (The Meyers of Marlboro Hunt) was a member then, my friend Tawna (goldenventurefarm) was too.. can't remember other names at the moment...

Does anyone remember Windy Knoll? That was another fun show when I was a kid....

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Thank You!

I'm assuming you mean dressage shows with Jacob? He'd look awesome! :)

I think you got Katie mixed up with me. :howdy: Jacob is my horse, and we don't show him. He's just a big ol' pasture pet/trail rider. He could be shown, but we ride western. He was a jumper, I believe, before we got him. He's been trained both english and western pleasure.

All my pics are on my website if anyone wants the address PM me. I'd give it here but don't know if that is breaking any rules!

K

Katie

Loper said:
I think you got Katie mixed up with me. :howdy: Jacob is my horse, and we don't show him. He's just a big ol' pasture pet/trail rider. He could be shown, but we ride western. He was a jumper, I believe, before we got him. He's been trained both english and western pleasure.

All my pics are on my website if anyone wants the address PM me. I'd give it here but don't know if that is breaking any rules!

Jacob is a doll. I can't wait to get on him, but uh..I would rather have it be WARM!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
SouthernMdRocks said:
Is the new owner Annie Compton??
Nope, she was the previous owner. Her horse, Shooter, is one of the bay's painted on the water tower at the PG Eques. Center.

Loper,
Oops! You're right! I got posts mixed up. But, Jacob is awesome. :) I love seeing other Perchie's out at shows. :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Some more recent shots. Send more pictures! I love looking at everyone's horses.

Attachments

• Brie & Sadie web.JPG
    Brie & Sadie web.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Sadie & Jana headshot web.JPG
    Sadie & Jana headshot web.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Elvis & Jana jumping w.JPG
    Elvis & Jana jumping w.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Sadie lunging w.JPG
    Sadie lunging w.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Bella & Jana jumping web.JPG
    Bella & Jana jumping web.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 98
K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Some more recent shots. Send more pictures! I love looking at everyone's horses.

I love Sadie..she is SO beautiful.

Ok. I love ALL horses.

I need to scan some more older ones. On my day off I have school work to do. Today I have to ride Buzz & my own guy. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
This was a blast!

Attachments

• brandon & brooke 052.jpg
    brandon & brooke 052.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 106
  • brandon & brooke 025.jpg
    brandon & brooke 025.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 93
  • brandon & brooke 021.jpg
    brandon & brooke 021.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 100
  • brandon & brooke 045.jpg
    brandon & brooke 045.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
m. where was this at? is this the ibra shows? fance always looks so purdy.

:howdy: L. Yes it is in Hanover @ the IBRA show last season. It was alot of fun. Fancy loved blasting in the ring via the alley although it messed us up at the MW shows. She really hates entering through the gate now. Have you ever competed on the IBRA circuit? If not, you should check it out.
http://ibramdde.googlepages.com/home

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Sadie, that grey getting the face scratch is SO cute!
Thanks, my mom sent her to me to train & sell. She needs LOTS of training still, but she is fun! It is nice to have a mom that breeds warm bloods for pasture pets! I hopefully will never have to buy another horse again thanks to her. I like being spoiled. I love my mom.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: L. Yes it is in Hanover @ the IBRA show last season. It was alot of fun. Fancy loved blasting in the ring via the alley although it messed us up at the MW shows. She really hates entering through the gate now. Have you ever competed on the IBRA circuit? If not, you should check it out.
http://ibramdde.googlepages.com/home
what division did you run? thats my biggest problem i dont know if i should be 4d,3d,2dor 1d.
i need to go to my moms uncles house to get a time so i know what to enter.
Also my moms dosnt really like driving that far with the horse trailer, fathest she gone was st.marys fair ground.but i think she will take me this year.
thanks m.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
what division did you run? thats my biggest problem i dont know if i should be 4d,3d,2dor 1d.
i need to go to my moms uncles house to get a time so i know what to enter.
Also my moms dosnt really like driving that far with the horse trailer, fathest she gone was st.marys fair ground.but i think she will take me this year.
thanks m.
I ran in the open & Masters (another word for 40+) :lmao:.

You would run in open & youth. And the division 1d/2d/3d/4d is based on your time. You make a run and it goes on from there. So at 1 show you could be a 1d and the next you could be nothing depending on how you do that day and how many people are competing in each class. So each show there can be a different outcome. Then as the season progresses your points are calculated from all shows attended and placed in divisions.
It was fun but it is alot of standing around waiting for your run. It was far away and not enough to keep me going back. I paid out $48 which was for 2 classes and 2 exhibition runs, and won back $36 which was for the masters class, where we came in 2nd. But when you take into consideration the $60 in fuel it wasn't worth it for me. The Mounted Wanderer shows are as much fun, closer, and not as much standing around waiting. Hope this helps. Has Billy put in an arena at his new place? I was hoping that they would get something going there. Now that would make it much more worth while.