The picture thread

Sparks

persimmoncf said:
I wonder if anyone in these forums where active with Marlboro Pony Club or Marlboro Hunt Club???

I was in Marlborough Pony Club back in the early 80s (I think Snowy was in charge then) and went on the cub hunts with Marlborough when they let the Pony Clubber's tag along.

Oh, I also showed at Brightleaf a few times in the early 80s.

Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
Has Billy put in an arena at his new place? I was hoping that they would get something going there. Now that would make it much more worth while.
ya he has put one up but my mom says hes not going 2 have shows there... i really wish he would its only like 10 min from my house. Thanks lots for breaking down the process 4 me. When i read it i remembered what my moms cuzn said.were thinking about going to the ibra show this weekend... i want cassie and megan 2 come with me, they would love it, though they cant bring there horses...
thanks again

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
O and m. is the sand deeper than oak ridge's? just wondering cuz barrel ppl dont go 2 the mw shows because "the sands not deep enough". just wodering...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
O and m. is the sand deeper than oak ridge's? just wondering cuz barrel ppl dont go 2 the mw shows because "the sands not deep enough". just wodering...
Yes the sand is deeper and the horses do get a much better grip turning the barrels. Percy & I have talked to some people at Charles County Parks and Recs and told them how much money they would bring in if they would just bring the rings up to IBRA standards. Lura was suppose to get in contact with the top honcho there but I don't know if she has. I'll check into it cause that would diffently be da bomb.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sometimes you have to stop & smell the roses.

My babies.

Attachments

• Sadie smelling flowers 2 small.JPG
    Sadie smelling flowers 2 small.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Sadie smelling flowers small.JPG
    Sadie smelling flowers small.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Brie & Avery first show 3 3 07 small.JPG
    Brie & Avery first show 3 3 07 small.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Avery on Lacy 3 6 07 first show small.JPG
    Avery on Lacy 3 6 07 first show small.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 124
  • Brie & Sadie small.JPG
    Brie & Sadie small.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 129
R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
I want that one :tantrum
Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howdy:

Done with CT's and MRI's for now....with any luck I'll know by the first of the week how long before I'm back on :whistle: , wanna bet I beat their time?

Here's a new one............they put me in a SEIZURE STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apperently occurs often with dual head injuries.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.............IF I GO OFF BECAUSE OF A SEIZURE, IT DOES NOT COUNT AS A FALL.............GOT IT???????? :killingme

Here's a pic Minzig took this summer out at my farm, for any of you who have never ridden with her, you're missing out, she's as fun (and good) as it gets!

Attachments

• louminzig1.bmp
    189.9 KB · Views: 172
K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:

Done with CT's and MRI's for now....with any luck I'll know by the first of the week how long before I'm back on :whistle: , wanna bet I beat their time?

I have ZERO doubt in my mind that you will be their time.

I hope to ride with you guys this summer, but...I am a wimpy rider and just like to take my sweet time. SO..I might have to find people that speed of riding trails.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
I have ZERO doubt in my mind that you will be their time.

I hope to ride with you guys this summer, but...I am a wimpy rider and just like to take my sweet time. SO..I might have to find people that speed of riding trails.
Even when I can mount up, I don't forsee high speed riding for quite some time. That sucks since Al is doing so well and Lou likes a little get up and go, but there's plenty of time in the future! I love a nice quiet ride on a pretty day, we'll have fun! I think Alvin's gonna be a pro at water, bridges, all of it (translated: I haven't had time to ruin him yet :lmao: )

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Even when I can mount up, I don't forsee high speed riding for quite some time. That sucks since Al is doing so well and Lou likes a little get up and go, but there's plenty of time in the future! I love a nice quiet ride on a pretty day, we'll have fun! I think Alvin's gonna be a pro at water, bridges, all of it (translated: I haven't had time to ruin him yet :lmao: )

No crotchrockets :shrug:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Here's a pic Minzig took this summer out at my farm, for any of you who have never ridden with her, you're missing out, she's as fun (and good) as it gets!

:tap:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
remaxrealtor said:

Here's a new one............they put me in a SEIZURE STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apperently occurs often with dual head injuries.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.............IF I GO OFF BECAUSE OF A SEIZURE, IT DOES NOT COUNT AS A FALL.............GOT IT???????? :killingme

Good picture! Glad your feeling better.