~THE PINK COCONUT~ Boutique in Lusby!

lbreder

2into4
Ok, so after reading these post I decided to go there myself and take a look. I understand everyone has there own opinion and I needed to see what this place was all about.
When the store first opened I was curious, but thought I would be pressured into buying something when I just wanted to look. As I walked in the store I was greeted. Not like she had to, but she made me feel comfortable. We actually talked for a while and told her I felt like I needed to come in and see for myself what all was in here. Yes,there are many cute clothes and yes they do have certain sizes there. Im not a small or medium person but I sure am a purse, shoes and jewlery wearing fool! I love the things they had there and I felt no pressure to buy anything. In fact I ended up walking out with a cool purse that wasnt expensive and I would go back there to buy more things. I hope others will go there and check it out and give it a chance. I feel bad I forgot the girls name, but she was so sweet and just nice. I would give the customer service two thumbs up and for them to keep up the good job. Everyone isnt going to agree on everything (duh!) but try it sometime!

DanceMom

To DanceMom....I didn't have a good customer service experience either but I chalked it up to a generation gap. I checked out the store and left. Too expensive for me but something different from Target, Walmart and Kmart. I personally won't go back but kudos to whoever is running it. If their business can survive - more power to 'em!

Regardless of the generation gap, there is no excuse to ignore customers. I had planned on buying some hip sunglasses there. I chose not to, since I was not treated well. Regardless of the Pink Coconut, I find it difficult to get any reasonable customer service anywhere - it's a reflection on the younger generation.

LesterGreen

Regardless of the generation gap, there is no excuse to ignore customers. I had planned on buying some hip sunglasses there. I chose not to, since I was not treated well. Regardless of the Pink Coconut, I find it difficult to get any reasonable customer service anywhere - it's a reflection on the younger generation.

Quit crying..... It's not like you are the Queen of England and need to be greeted. Lose some pounds and go back!

kelb

art imitating life

some hip sunglasses? :lol:
We know your opinion and these girls are busting their booties to make something of themselves. Just let it go. We all know how you feel. We are all well aware that you DONT work and DONT understand the pressures of being a young woman and trying to start your own FABULOUS business. We get it..

Thanks for listening...

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Good Luck, Michelle and Heather.
I think bringing your unique shop to the area is a step in the right direction! There will always be people who resist change and some that do not appreciate your merchandise. But I think we need some more upscale stores and businesses in the area.
I am also a business owner and understand the need for good customer service. But I have learned, there will always be one or two people that will bash you no matter what. Whether justified or not, it is human nature. I have had my share of forum bashing...
Once in awhile, someone will come into my store and say "I know you won't have what I am looking for" and I WANT to ask "then why did you come in??" I know a few people have come in just looking for a fight or to be critical. Again, human nature for some.
But for every one 'not so nice' person that comes in, there are 50 great people that are pleasant, positive and interesting to listen to. There ARE a lot of wonderful people in this area!

All the best to you, ladies!

sinwagon

Well that's funny, for the most part I see that most of the stores in the Southern Maryland area give good customer service. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problems is YOU!

Maybe you are so stuck up and snobby that you think everyone should just ignore everyone else in the store in order to roll out the red carpet for you! you are too full of yourself and YOU are the ONLY one who thinks you are more important than what you really are!

DanceMom

Well that's funny, for the most part I see that most of the stores in the Southern Maryland area give good customer service. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problems is YOU!

Maybe you are so stuck up and snobby that you think everyone should just ignore everyone else in the store in order to roll out the red carpet for you! you are too full of yourself and YOU are the ONLY one who thinks you are more important than what you really are!

:drama: Make sure you bow to me and roll out a red carpet. I deserve only the best. :angel:

Chrystee

I say Kudos to bringing a unique store to SoMD.
Its boring to only have fashion bug, or target to buy clothes at down here. Half the girls go up to the mall anyway, so at least its keeping money down in our counties..

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I live in the cre, and when I finally do come into the pink coconut somebody better at least say hi! My hubby makes alot of money, and I may look frumpy and old, but I like cute things. It is because we live in the ranch club we got so much disposable income.:howdy:

YOU :larry:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Does anyone know if this store is still open? I found a brand I'm interested in and online it says they are a retailer.

Thanks!