The polls

Louise

I believe his wife is not going to allow that to happen. He will be there until the party can convince her.

Who knows, really, how it will go. Because of the corruptness I see in our Gov, it is a crap shoot at this time in our history. Pun intended.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump SHOCK election poll: Black Lives Matter protests will get Trump re-elected

Poll: If Election Were Held Today, Trump Would Beat Biden By A Lot

But a poll conducted for the Sunday Express by the Democracy Institute, a Washington-based think tank, reveals Americans aren’t buying the narrative the U.S. media are trying to advance.

Contrary to what the media would have us believe, 77 percent of the 1,500 likely voters surveyed do not view Mount Rushmore as a racist monument. When asked which of two phrases better fit their own thinking about race in America, 29 percent of participants indicated “Black Lives Matter,” and 71 percent marked “All Lives Matter.”

Most notably, rather than showing Biden with a sharp advantage, the survey forecasts a much tighter race, with each candidate receiving 47 percent of the national popular vote. Moreover, the Democracy Institute predicts that if the election were held today, Trump would win 309 electoral votes and Biden 229.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Really?!?

That's shocking! :shocked:

I thought decent citizens loved, looting, arson, vandalism and violence! :doh:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I thought decent citizens loved, looting, arson, vandalism and violence!

I would ENCOURAGE More Expression From BLM and AntiFA

that murder of a white woman for stating All Lives Matter was especially poinent

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole The Election

Earlier this month, Biden announced that he would deploy 600 lawyers and 10,000 volunteers to fight against election “chicanery.”

Then last week, Biden predicted that Trump was “going to try to indirectly steal the election by arguing that mail-in ballots don’t work. They’re not real. They’re not fair.”

Trump’s complaint is that states are using the pandemic to rush through universal mail-in voting schemes and that this will make voter fraud easier.

Trump is right to worry. After all, look who’s pushing these all-mail voting schemes. Democrats tried to force every state to adopt universal mail-in voting for this November through a provision tucked into the CARES Act, which also would have waived basic security requirements such as witness signatures and official postmarks. Republicans blocked these efforts.

So now leftist groups are busy filing state lawsuits across the country — more than 150 so far — to achieve through the courts what they couldn’t get through Congress.

Democrats and their media allies repeatedly claim that there’s no evidence mail-in elections will invite voter fraud and that all Trump is doing is trying to do is make excuses for when he loses.

Really?

Crabcatcher79

Well there are a LOT of stupid asssholes out there and if this mail in voting bullshit goes through... yeah. Remember Clinton, obama and almost Owlgore so yes, I am concerned.

You do know all our service men and women vote by mail. Trump himself has voted by mail in numerous elections.

Crabcatcher79

Trump has ruined the economy and let 150,000 Americans die because of his poor response to the Virus.

what do people have to lose by voting for Biden?

At least Biden will try to keep them alive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But who's keeping Biden alive?????

Crabcatcher79

Liar .......

1. Trump: Voted absentee in New York in 2018 and in Florida’s March primary, despite being in the area and driving past early voting locations. He also listed the wrong birth date on a 2017 absentee ballot for New York mayor and tried to register to vote in Florida in 2019 with an out-of-state address.
  2. Barr: Voted absentee in 2019 and 2012 in Virginia.
  3. Vice President Pence: Voted absentee in 2018 for both the primary and general elections, and, according to Business Insider,mailed a ballot for the 2020 Indiana GOP primary.
  4. White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany: Voted by mail in Florida 11 times in 10 years.
  5. Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale: Didn’t vote at all in the 2016 general election, which he told CBS was because of “a series of problems” getting his absentee ballot, citing that as evidence of potential problems with absentee voting. He voted by mail in 2018.
  6. Ivanka Trump: Attempted to vote absentee for New York mayor in 2017 but sent the ballot too late.
  7. First lady Melania Trump: Attempted to vote absentee for New York mayor in 2017 but did not sign the envelope.
  8. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar: Voted absentee in 2018.
  9. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: Voted absentee in Florida 15 times in the past 15 years.
  10. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos: Has permanent absentee status in Michigan.
  11. Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: Voted absentee in Michigan in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020.
  12. White House counselor Kellyanne Conway: Voted absentee in New Jersey in 2018.
  13. White House senior adviser Jared Kushner: Requested an absentee ballot for the New York mayoral election in 2017 but didn’t return it.
  14. Trump campaign chief operating officer Michael Glassner: Voted by mail repeatedly in New Jersey in recent years.
  15. Trump campaign deputy chief of staff Bill Stepien: Voted by mail repeatedly in New Jersey in recent years.
  16. Trump campaign senior adviser Nick Ayers: Has voted by mail in Georgia since 2014.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Poor Sappy has no clue the differences between the absentee ballot process and the wholesale mailing of ballots to every voter on the rolls.

Grumpy

Poor Sappy has no clue the differences between the absentee ballot process and the wholesale mailing of ballots to every voter on the rolls.
Jumping from what I am seeing on TV, no democrat in the House of Representatives does either.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You deflected RESPONDING to the BOLD Point

and SO WHAT People Vote Absentee Ballots