The polls

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does anybody honestly believe that Joe Biden has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Donald Trump in the presidential election?

Anybody?

Louise

Does anybody honestly believe that Joe Biden has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Donald Trump in the presidential election?

Anybody?

No. It is evident in the random elections happening across our great Country that Republicans are winning. People are sick of the biased swampy hypocritical crapola of it all. Trump saw what was happening because of hobnobbing, and thought what the heck is going on? Why else would a billionaire in his own right put himself through this crapola? Go Trump 2020 and the USA! The thing that stands out to me is that Barry won’t go to the WH to unveil his prez portrait while Donald is prez. That is the summation of all that is wrong. Period. And, remember when Barry closed the WH and veteran monuments to the public? It has become disgusting of what goes on, and what I read/hear everyday. :patriot:

Last edited:

Louise

Well there are a LOT of stupid asssholes out there and if this mail in voting bullshit goes through... yeah. Remember Clinton, obama and almost Owlgore so yes, I am concerned.

Owlgore! Made me laugh! Who? Thanks! And owls are more respected than owlgores. In fact, owls think owlgore doesn’t care about them. We used to see and hear owls all the time before we moved to a sanctuary county. I can always count on you for great posts! Go WOG!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That Oxford model is a load of malarkey, to be sure. Basing a model on past performance by the American electorate in 2020 is borderline insane. The august academics at Oxford Economics must have been locked in their ivory tower and not allowed visitors these last few years. If they had been allowed to break quarantine, they would have noticed a sea change in the American electorate.

That change has favored Trump. Americans have become more insular, more concerned with the home front. That certainly hasn’t changed since 2016, nor has liberal hate for the president. It’s probable that there aren’t any fewer haters in the electorate, but there aren’t many more either. That, too, will play to Trump’s advantages.

The dispute between Trump and Biden is not generational, nor is it entirely ideological. The two sides have given up trying to understand each other and the hate is now personal. Liberals are challenging their opponent’s right to think what they think, speak what’s on their mind, and believe what they want to believe. That makes the dispute highly personal where the stakes are seen as “for keeps.”

No models can predict what the voters will do. And other polls may be useful only as an approximation of voter sentiment. In a close election, all a candidate need is 50 percent plus one to win a state’s electoral votes. When it’s that close, polls 6 months from election day are useless.

https://pjmedia.com/election/rick-m...landslide-for-biden-unless-trump-wins-n413812

SamSpade

Anybody?

I have my doubts. It's not just TDS types that find fault with him - for three years the press has been able to pin everything on Trump.
But his own party has had numerous people trying to distance themselves from him.

The polls are all over the place - just a couple weeks ago, CNN was all sheepish about the fact that their OWN POLL showed Trump winning in the battleground states. Now - it doesn't. I don't know where it is, now. I have to think that voters are so sick of the authoritarian dictatorial behavior of its Democratic governors to react and say dammit, no more. But they won't. New York, New Jersey, Michigan and Minnesota will elect more Democrats even while bristling at the behavior of the current crop. So convinced are they that no matter how bad the Democrats turn out to be, the Republicans will just be worse.

One thing IS clear enough - the voting population that was against Trump hasn't warmed up to him in three and a half years. That much is evident.

herb749

The more people see of Obama and not Biden will have them believing they are getting Obama again. He's campaigning right now, not Biden. The Democrats will have Biden sit behind a desk while all the former Obama people run the country.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

limblips

The more people see of Obama and not Biden will have them believing they are getting Obama again. He's campaigning right now, not Biden. The Democrats will have Biden sit behind a desk while all the former Obama people run the country.
I fear that come convention time either Joe will have already stepped down (allegedly of his own volition) or he will not get the nomination in the first round and they start nominations from the floor. Scary names come to mind" cuomo, michelle, whitmer, harris, et al.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's what they're saying but I have to question it. Who on earth looks at Biden and sees Obama 2.0? Biden wasn't even an integral part of the Obama Administration - they trotted him out for funerals Barry didn't want to go to and let him address minor civic orgs, and that's about it.

Mike Pence is Trump's right arm, but I don't recall Joe Biden doing anything of note as VP unless you count abusing his position for personal wealth.

herb749

That's what they're saying but I have to question it. Who on earth looks at Biden and sees Obama 2.0? Biden wasn't even an integral part of the Obama Administration - they trotted him out for funerals Barry didn't want to go to and let him address minor civic orgs, and that's about it.

Mike Pence is Trump's right arm, but I don't recall Joe Biden doing anything of note as VP unless you count abusing his position for personal wealth.

They're selling Obama right now since once again, they don't want Biden outside his bubble. His presidency will be Obama 2.0. All the Obama people will be back.

Hijinx

Biden will not be an integral part of his own administration either.
That is part of the plan.
The only thing he will do is make an appearance once in a while to have the words of a ventriloquist have a say through him.
Oh! and he and Jill will get to sleep at the a White House and swim naked in the WH pool

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't see a single person going, "Wow, I really want Joe Biden to be President." I see them going, "Anyone but Trump."

But they had like 8 million candidates to choose from. Why would they dig up freaking Joe Biden? He wasn't even running until way late in the process. Is Joe the only one the Deep State knew would obey without question?

SkylarkTempest

No. It is evident in the random elections happening across our great Country that Republicans are winning. People are sick of the biased swampy hypocritical crapola of it all. Trump saw what was happening because of hobnobbing, and thought what the heck is going on? Why else would a billionaire in his own right put himself through this crapola? Go Trump 2020 and the USA! The thing that stands out to me is that Barry won’t go to the WH to unveil his prez portrait while Donald is prez. That is the summation of all that is wrong. Period. And, remember when Barry closed the WH and veteran monuments to the public? It has become disgusting of what goes on, and what I read/hear everyday. :patriot:

See question 11. This poll has him ahead by 8 points.

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews...._Complete_National_Topline_May-21-Release.pdf

Question 12 is insightful, too. Biden is within the margin of error on the economy and trouncing Trump on the coronavirus and healthcare.

This, too, is important to know. Interesting article.