The President at Pentagon 9/11 Memorial

Sapidus

Well, we now have at least two Islamic terrorist sympathizers in our Congress, so at least two districts in our country have definitely forgotten.

Which is worse forgetting or outright lying and exploiting ?

Donald Trump, literally a real quote: "I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th."

Claimed he was at ground zero on 9/11 ( he wasn't)

Claimed he helped clear rubble and look for survivors ( he didnt)

Claimed he saw people Jump from the roof ( he couldn't)

Bragged his building was now the tallest in lower manhattan

Took $150,000 grant for damage his building did not sustain

Claimed to see Muslim in New Jersey celebrating ( he didnt)

gothamist.com

A Brief And Depressing History Of Donald Trump Exploiting & Lying About 9/11
"Trump was right about one thing today: he certainly shouldn't consider himself a 9/11 first responder."
gothamist.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obviously, you have NO shame. Just STFU. This isn't about the President, it is about our current President paying homage to those whose lives were lost. Put your petulant crying aside for once and just STFU.

You know, I thought about shutting him up. But I really do want these sociopaths to present themselves to the voting public in hopes that sane Democrats (if there are any left) will see what their party has become and realign themselves with those of us who love our country.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You know, I thought about shutting him up. But I really do want these sociopaths to present themselves to the voting public in hopes that sane Democrats (if there are any left) will see what their party has become and realign themselves with those of us who love our country.
He already started his own thread with the same sentiment. Let him blather and piss all over himself there and leave this and others alone.

transporter

Trump ranted about poll numbers and the 'LameStream Media' minutes before the national moment of silence to remember 9/11

ranted on Twitter on Wednesday morning about the news media and its polling, about 30 minutes before the national moment of silence honoring the victims of the 9/11 attacks.

Should be interesting to hear what Trump had to say this morning at the Pentagon.

Did he rage about the crowd size?

Did he bitch and moan because he no longer has the tallest building in Manhattan?

Did he complain that it was too sunny out?

Did he mention the FAKE NEWS?

Did he take credit for the GOP win in NC last night?

Did he even bother to mention that today is about something other than him?

Burnthings

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart," Trump said. "Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action."