The problem with Kyrsten Sinema

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll admit right up front: I like her. If I lived in AZ I'd want to vote for her. I say want to rather than would....because.....

She's a Democrat. And after the Party's behavior the past several decades and hard Left turn in the last few years, I will never vote for another Democrat again as long as I live. The other problem with her Party affiliation is that she helps Democrats have a Senate majority, which gives us putrid pieces of chit like Chuck Schumer running the show. Not that Mitch McConnell is any less putrid, but I can at least stand to see his face (briefly, as long as I don't have to hear him talk).

I'd like to see Sinema go independent but then she'll never get elected to anything ever again. We like our Rs and Ds and not having to even know the name of the person running. I cheer myself up knowing that she is absolutely driving Little Dickie Durbin insane with her independence - if she can make him stroke out I'll send her a big bag of Cody Crunch.

For those who don't know, and if you don't know you probably also don't care but I'm going to post it anyway:

The Whips are the disgusting hacks who pressure the other Congresstards in their Party to vote in lockstep with the Party and not stray off the plantation with any (ugh) independent ideas or (ugh) representing their (ugh) constituents (ack ptooey). So Dickie, being the Senate Majority Whip, is the Mafia-style enforcer who threatens/cajoles/pressures/punishes Senate Democrats to vote with the Party and not get any funny ideas about repping their state or doing anything other than saying yes to whatever the Party dictates.

The term Whip is taken from hunting, where the whipper-in is the guy who literally cracks the whip on the hounds to keep them from straying from the pack. And Kyrsten Sinema is that rogue dog who considers the people in her state to be her pack, not the Democrat Party, so DickieWhip is quite displeased with her.