The problem with liberals...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...is that they know so much that isn't true. (paraphrasing Ronaldus Maximus)

CNN says:

“SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

Which is a flat lie because Sondland testified he didn't know anything about it and was merely presuming. Turner had to drag it out of him, but Sondland eventually spit it out.

IMO if they boldface lie they should have their press credentials taken away. "Sorry, press only....move along, CNN...."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was referring to CNN as "The Clinton News Network" in the 90s.

They've always been a propaganda parade.

transporter

CNN says:

Which is a flat lie because Sondland testified he didn't know anything about it and was merely presuming. Turner had to drag it out of him, but Sondland eventually spit it out.

IMO if they boldface lie they should have their press credentials taken away. "Sorry, press only....move along, CNN...."

Jesus...spitbubble...

Sondland's quote about the quid pro quo was in his written opening statement.

CNN wasn't making anything up...neither were any of the other multitudes of news outlets that ran the same story.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...ordon-sondland-opening-statement-ukraine.html page 14 first paragraph under the heading Quid Pro Quo

Stjohns3269

CNN says:

How is it a lie if “he eventually spit it out”?

It was also included in his opening remarks which no one dragged out of him and repeated on page 14 of his opening remarks.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I can't speak for vrai, but stupid people are exasperating. Y'all get a talking point and run with it, facts be damned. It's kind of like trying to teach a chicken to yodel. You've got the ability to make noise, but you just can't put 2 and 2 together and get 4. You always end up with 3 or 5...

Feelings, nothing more than feelings...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What’s the point of a forum if not to discuss these issues?

You dont' discuss issues. You propagandize... spew conjecture, rumor, innuendo and conspiracy theories.

When you bitched about PizzaGate.... Russian-Collusion, Quid-Pro-Quo and Obstruction are your wingnuts PizzaGate.

No matter what you change your name to, you always come back the same.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't speak for vrai, but stupid people are exasperating. Y'all get a talking point and run with it, facts be damned.

To wit:

Earlier Sonderland testified that Donald Trump told him specifically that he didn't want anything from Zelensky, he just wanted him to do the right thing, and there was to be no quid pro quo. Yesterday he, Sonderland, said that he interpreted that to mean Trump DID want a QPQ :crazy: and the media went wild saying his testimony was the end - the END, I tell ya - of Trump. A BOMBSHELL!!

The bots got their brainwashing and took to the streets to parrot these talking points, although anyone who actually watched the hearings knows the media is lying and spinning. What they're saying is simply not true. They completely made it up.

It's difficult and pointless to have a discussion with people who live in an alternate reality and engage in mindless cult behavior.

Stjohns3269

To wit:

Earlier Sonderland testified that Donald Trump told him specifically that he didn't want anything from Zelensky, he just wanted him to do the right thing, and there was to be no quid pro quo. Yesterday he, Sonderland, said that he interpreted that to mean Trump DID want a QPQ :crazy: and the media went wild saying his testimony was the end - the END, I tell ya - of Trump. A BOMBSHELL!!

The bots got their brainwashing and took to the streets to parrot these talking points, although anyone who actually watched the hearings knows the media is lying and spinning. What they're saying is simply not true. They completely made it up.

It's difficult and pointless to have a discussion with people who live in an alternate reality and engage in mindless cult behavior.

You must not have been paying attention during his testimony and paying attention to what Trump was screaming at reporters on the WH lawn.

Sondland said Trump called him after the White House was made aware of the Whistle blower complaint and said" he didnt want anything" "No Quid Pro Quo" they then released the aid.

Prior to this the aid was held up and Trump and Giuliana made it clear that the aid was predicted on Zelensky opening an investigation.

In other words once the White House knew there was a complaint they tried to cover their asses.

If the phone call was "so perfect" why doesn't the White House simply release the transcript and make this all go away today?

Stjohns3269

Really? Perhaps I'll take you seriously when you have the same reaction to Trans' contempt and hatred.

I will call it out when i see it. In this case it was directed at me so i was aware of it. I don't think i have had a conversation with Trans' yet and if i did they didn't insult me.

I already put one person on ignore for rude behavior and I didn't know what their political leanings were.