The Purge

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cancel Culture on Overdrive: SPLC Wants Government to Hound ‘Extremists’ Out of Existence

“Separating hate groups from their online funding sources will prevent their ideas from reaching a wider audience, and it will disrupt their networks. Some technology companies have taken steps in the right direction, but both government and internet companies must do far more to combat extremism and hate,” Brooks wrote in her testimony.

While government and Big Tech should combat organizations that pose a concrete terrorism threat, the SPLC’s recommendations are riddled with far-left bias and blindness to any violent threat from leftist radicals associated with antifa or Black Lives Matter. The SPLC paints the Right with a broad terrorism brush while consciously ignoring any threats from the Left.

In fact, the SPLC’s “hate group” accusation inspired a would-be terrorist to target the Christian nonprofit the Family Research Council (FRC) in 2012, aiming to murder everyone in the building and place a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich by his or her head. While the SPLC rightly condemned the attack, it did not remove FRC from the “hate group” list.

Brooks’ testimony does not mention FRC or any other Christian organization the SPLC has branded an “anti-LGBT hate group.” However, her praise for tech companies taking “steps in the right direction” may allude to a broad array of actions tech companies have taken to exclude and silence conservative groups.

ah yes, but who defines the ' HATE Groups '

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
TCM Puts Classic Films ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’, ‘Tarzan’, ‘Psycho’, ‘GWTW’ And More Under Microscope For Offensive Content

It seems we are living through a phase of so-called “cancel culture” these days. Just this week, Dr. Seuss Enterprises announced it will no longer publish six lesser-known books by the famed children’s author due to offensive and racist depictions. Mr. Potato Head is now non-gender. Some episodes of The Muppet Show has special warning labels on Disney+. Aunt Jemima is KO’d on the syrup shelves. In a sweeping wave of reassessing cultural images we have grown up with in our American life, a new and more sensitive spotlight is being presented on the way we view the past through the prism of a more politically correct 2021.

In that regard, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), the WarnerMedia-owned cable channel dedicated to the loving presentation of Hollywood’s cinematic heritage right from the beginning of the medium to now, has also jumped into the fray, announcing it will be dedicating primetime programming every Thursday for the month of March beginning tonight with a new series called “Reframed: Classic Films In The Rearview Mirror.” The network puts it this way: “All of the films in this series are legendary classics, but when we watch them today, we’re seeing them in a different cultural context. We often see problems now that we might not have seen when they were made, whether it’s about race, gender or LGBT issues. TCM’s five hosts will take turns doing roundtable introductions of each of the films where they will discuss these 20th century films with a 21st century perspective. The goal is never to censor, but simply provide rich historical context to each classic.”

Hijinx

I watch movies to be entertained , I don't pick them apart about their societal message.
Although if you watch old Spencer Tracy or Sidney Portier movies they were very liberal .
Still entertaining though.

I usually watch old movies because their content is so much better.
Not so much violence for the art of violence, and the scenes were believable.

Just as an effort to point out what I say watch Bruce Willis's picture of the plane coming into Dulles in the snow storm.
They worry about the storm at Dulles and the radios not working and Oh what a horrible thing and yet there are about 5 airports close they could have gone into all with workin radios'. The picture was unbelievable from start to finish.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Disqus’ De-Platforming of Frontpage

The relentless de-platforming of conservatives in general and of the David Horowitz Freedom Center specifically, continues.

On March 3rd the Editors at FrontPage received an email from Disqus, the networked community platform used by hundreds of thousands of sites all over the web. The statement reads:

It has come to our attention that your site is included in the Hate Groups listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center Hate Map:
As fostering Hate is a violation of the Disqus Terms of Service and Basic Rules, we can no longer support your site on the Disqus network. Disqus will be removed from your site on March 17th, to allow time for transition and a comment export. If you will need a manual export, please let us know before the removal date.

That was it. As of tomorrow, March 17th, Disqus is de-platforming us. They have refused to respond to inquiries seeking further explanation. Disqus has taken on faith the libelous accusations of the Southern Poverty Law Center, a widely-discredited, partisan group that frequently characterizes mainstream conservative organizations as “hate groups.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

The most notable accusation against Kavanaugh came from Christine Blasey Ford, who was shamefully exploited by Senate Democrats who had hoped to thwart Kavanaugh’s nomination, caring little about destroying an innocent man’s life. Had they succeeded, it would have been the #MeToo movement’s crowning achievement. But her lack of credibility, the lack of corroboration (even from alleged witnesses she named), the exculpatory evidence provided by Kavanaugh, and the problems with her testimony made it clear to any reasonable person that whatever might have happened to her as a teenager, Brett Kavanaugh was not in any way involved. Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee refused to participate in a background investigation of Ford’s claims.

A second accusation of sexual misconduct was published by The New Yorker about Deborah Ramirez, who claimed that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a drunken dorm party while they were both students at Yale. But even Ramirez claimed there were gaps in memory, and The New Yorker tried and failed to find any eyewitnesses. Like the Ford allegations, an alleged eyewitness to the incident, named by Ramirez, said it never happened, as did her best friend at the time.

Democrats have long accused the FBI of carrying out a bogus investigation in 2018, yet prior to his Supreme Court confirmation hearings, Kavanaugh had undergone six background checks conducted by the FBI that turned up zero red flags.

phreddyp

Democrat Senator Wants an Investigation Into the FBI Investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), is suggesting that the FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh may have been “fake” and is calling on Merrick Garland, the recently confirmed attorney general, to facilitate “proper oversight” by the U.S. Senate into questions about the FBI’s investigation of Kavanaugh, who faced multiple uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct during his confirmation hearings.

The most notable accusation against Kavanaugh came from Christine Blasey Ford, who was shamefully exploited by Senate Democrats who had hoped to thwart Kavanaugh’s nomination, caring little about destroying an innocent man’s life. Had they succeeded, it would have been the #MeToo movement’s crowning achievement. But her lack of credibility, the lack of corroboration (even from alleged witnesses she named), the exculpatory evidence provided by Kavanaugh, and the problems with her testimony made it clear to any reasonable person that whatever might have happened to her as a teenager, Brett Kavanaugh was not in any way involved. Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee refused to participate in a background investigation of Ford’s claims.

A second accusation of sexual misconduct was published by The New Yorker about Deborah Ramirez, who claimed that Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a drunken dorm party while they were both students at Yale. But even Ramirez claimed there were gaps in memory, and The New Yorker tried and failed to find any eyewitnesses. Like the Ford allegations, an alleged eyewitness to the incident, named by Ramirez, said it never happened, as did her best friend at the time.

Democrats have long accused the FBI of carrying out a bogus investigation in 2018, yet prior to his Supreme Court confirmation hearings, Kavanaugh had undergone six background checks conducted by the FBI that turned up zero red flags.
Just a smoke screen trying to take some heat off Cuomo.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dem Rep. Schakowsky: ‘We’re Going to Regulate’ Tech Companies, and There Must Be ‘Limitations’ on User Content

Schakowsky said of the hearing, “So, the purpose really was, from my point of view, to make sure that the tech companies understood that the day of self-regulation has really ended. And that, now, it is time for us to regulate, and that we intend to. That we’re going to regulate. We’re going to legislate.”

After Schakowsky discussed holding platforms liable for false ads, host Chris Hayes asked about user content on social media and “what those sort of content moderation policies look like, and the degree to which the government is specifically prescribing them?”

Schakowsky responded, “Yes, and I — but I do think that there are — have to be some limitations, not just on advertising. But the kind of thing that — I mean, they have — Facebook has housed QAnon for many, many years, and certainly, on the 6 of January. That was coordinated. Well, people died.”

PeoplesElbow

I watch movies to be entertained , I don't pick them apart about their societal message.
Although if you watch old Spencer Tracy or Sidney Portier movies they were very liberal .
Still entertaining though.

I usually watch old movies because their content is so much better.
Not so much violence for the art of violence, and the scenes were believable.

Just as an effort to point out what I say watch Bruce Willis's picture of the plane coming into Dulles in the snow storm.
They worry about the storm at Dulles and the radios not working and Oh what a horrible thing and yet there are about 5 airports close they could have gone into all with workin radios'. The picture was unbelievable from start to finish.
Don't forget the C130 with an ejection seat.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This development is not just discouraging, it’s alarming. Little, Brown is one of America’s most formidable literary houses, having published Evelyn Waugh, J. D. Salinger, Tom Wolfe, Thomas Pynchon, David Foster Wallace, Gore Vidal, and P. G. Wodehouse. We should shiver at the prospect of rancorous readers now feeling emboldened to pore over everything anyone has ever published looking to sanitize the thoughts and dialogue of every fictional character.

An even more craven and idiotic retraction was pressed upon a different author over another throwaway line, this time for the thought crime of “normalizing Israel” by referring to its existence. In Casey McQuiston’s 2019 novel Red, White & Royal Blue, a fictional U.S. president is heard to say, “Well, my UN ambassador f***ed up his one job and said something idiotic about Israel, and now I have to call Netanyahu and personally apologize.” A Twitter user with 738 followers complained that the line “normalizes the genocide & war crimes done by Israel that will always be backed up & unashamedly supported by America.” Another Twitter user, this one with 1,329 followers, quoted the passage while suggesting McQuiston “could have simply not said this in their book,” adding in a follow-up tweet, “Stop being stupid. @casey_mcquiston do better.”

McQuiston, an ardent progressive whose author page offers a link to a group that solicits bail funds for accused criminals while “working towards a world without prisons, policing, prosecution, surveillance or any form of detention or supervision,” replied meekly, “I wrote this line as a dig at US presidential diplomacy. It was an attempt to punch up at liberal American politics, not a statement of my beliefs. I could and should have made that clearer. It has been changed for all future printings.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
22-Year-Old Charged With Hate Crime After Falsely Accusing Black Teen Of Stealing Phone

“I wasn’t racial profiling whatsoever,” Ponsetto told CBS News. “I’m Puerto Rican. I’m, like, a woman of color.”

Paul D’Emilia, a lawyer representing the 22-year-old, said in a statement that the charges are “absurd,” “a perversion of our legal system,” and “a brazen and clear overreach of the intent of the statute.”

[clip]

“No apology from her after this traumatic situation to my son, not me. No apologies from the establishment,” Harrold said via Instagram.

“If I had done that, what Miya Ponsetto had done to my son, I’d be in jail now,” Harrold said on CBS News, discussing the incident.

“We wouldn’t even be able to have this conversation,” he added. “As a black man, every day I walk outside, I have to play the perfect game, almost like throwing a no-hitter, just to be believed.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Insect Experts Want To Rename ‘Gypsy’ Moths Over Fears Term Is Offensive

According to the Entomological Society of America’s (ESA) website, the group is also trying to coordinate such name reassignment with members of the public with a new program. The site stated, “The changes are made in conjunction with the launch of a new ESA program to review and replace insect common names that may be inappropriate or offensive. Entomologists, scientists in related fields, and the public are invited to participate in identifying and proposing alternatives for insect common names that perpetuate negative ethnic or racial stereotypes.”

“The purpose of common names is to make communication easier between scientists and the public audiences they serve. By and large, ESA’s list of recognized insect common names succeeds in this regard, but names that are unwelcoming to marginalized communities run directly counter to that goal,” said ESA President Michelle S. Smith, BCE. “That’s why we’re working to ensure all ESA-approved insect common names meet our standards for diversity, equity, and inclusion.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Anti-Christian Hysteria Has Grown Into Church-Burning Terror, And People Might Be Next

But an honest discussion of that tragedy is not what some people want: What they want to see is genocide, because then they can hate — and feel justified for doing so.

“Let’s call this for what it is,” Chief Jason Louie, a tribal chief of the Lower Kootenay Band, told the Canadian Broadcasting Channel. “It’s a mass murder of indigenous people. The Nazis were held accountable for their war crimes. I see no difference in locating the priests and nuns and the brothers who are responsible for this mass murder to be held accountable for their part in this attempt of genocide of an indigenous people.”

The vast majority of the priests, nuns, and ministers who built these schools and ran them for a century did so with noble and self-sacrificing intent. Now, they are smeared like they were running death camp experiments, and this ridiculous narrative has been deliberately egged on by the press and even the government.

[clip]

But we’re in the midst of a full-blown moral frenzy. Even before reading long publicly available apologies and reports, an ounce of sense or credulity should have cast doubt on the sudden hysteria based on the notion that Catholic priests moved to the far-flung wilderness, fed, taught, clothed, and catechized Indian children, and then, for no reason, took the children aside and murdered them.

Consider, for instance, the “discovery” of 182 unmarked graves near St. Eugene’s Mission School outside Cranbrook. These unmarked graves aren’t hidden — they’re literally in a cemetery — and they’re not a mass grave, but individualized. They haven’t even found out if the graves contain children or adults; the cemetery was simply used by the entire community. The reason the graves are “unmarked” is that the wooden crosses used to mark them and the fence that kept them safe decayed. In other words, people have found that an old cemetery contained bodies.

It’s the same story at the Marieval Indian Residential School in Saskatchewan, where 751 graves were found. According to Chief Cadmus Delorme, these were all individual graves, they probably once had markers, and the cemetery almost certainly includes adults who lived in the area as well. But for those who would hate the church regardless, small-town cemeteries in impoverished rural areas are warped into mass graves.

All of this was carefully detailed in the Truth and Reconciliation Commission report released six years ago. So what’s the real story of the residential schools? No matter what, it’s not a fun one. Canadian government policy at the time was clear: The goal was to assimilate the First Nations into the rest of Canadian society. That meant training them in agriculture and Western trades. It meant dressing them in Western clothing and teaching them English.

When European settlers arrived in modern British Columbia, the tribes who lived there still practiced chattel slavery — something their woke champions might be surprised to learn. Sometimes, at their potlatch gatherings, great chiefs murdered slaves to show their wealth. In at least a handful of places, ritual cannibalism was an occasional practice.

The above does not justify what the Canadian government did, but it explains their thinking. They were faced with primitive and alien societies, some of which still followed horrifying practices. More than once, European settlers of the Americas handled tribes by practically exterminating them. In Canada, their solution was to assimilate them.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Anti-Christian Hysteria Has Grown Into Church-Burning Terror, And People Might Be Next

But an honest discussion of that tragedy is not what some people want: What they want to see is genocide, because then they can hate — and feel justified for doing so.

“Let’s call this for what it is,” Chief Jason Louie, a tribal chief of the Lower Kootenay Band, told the Canadian Broadcasting Channel. “It’s a mass murder of indigenous people. The Nazis were held accountable for their war crimes. I see no difference in locating the priests and nuns and the brothers who are responsible for this mass murder to be held accountable for their part in this attempt of genocide of an indigenous people.”

The vast majority of the priests, nuns, and ministers who built these schools and ran them for a century did so with noble and self-sacrificing intent. Now, they are smeared like they were running death camp experiments, and this ridiculous narrative has been deliberately egged on by the press and even the government.

[clip]

But we’re in the midst of a full-blown moral frenzy. Even before reading long publicly available apologies and reports, an ounce of sense or credulity should have cast doubt on the sudden hysteria based on the notion that Catholic priests moved to the far-flung wilderness, fed, taught, clothed, and catechized Indian children, and then, for no reason, took the children aside and murdered them.

Consider, for instance, the “discovery” of 182 unmarked graves near St. Eugene’s Mission School outside Cranbrook. These unmarked graves aren’t hidden — they’re literally in a cemetery — and they’re not a mass grave, but individualized. They haven’t even found out if the graves contain children or adults; the cemetery was simply used by the entire community. The reason the graves are “unmarked” is that the wooden crosses used to mark them and the fence that kept them safe decayed. In other words, people have found that an old cemetery contained bodies.

It’s the same story at the Marieval Indian Residential School in Saskatchewan, where 751 graves were found. According to Chief Cadmus Delorme, these were all individual graves, they probably once had markers, and the cemetery almost certainly includes adults who lived in the area as well. But for those who would hate the church regardless, small-town cemeteries in impoverished rural areas are warped into mass graves.

All of this was carefully detailed in the Truth and Reconciliation Commission report released six years ago. So what’s the real story of the residential schools? No matter what, it’s not a fun one. Canadian government policy at the time was clear: The goal was to assimilate the First Nations into the rest of Canadian society. That meant training them in agriculture and Western trades. It meant dressing them in Western clothing and teaching them English.

When European settlers arrived in modern British Columbia, the tribes who lived there still practiced chattel slavery — something their woke champions might be surprised to learn. Sometimes, at their potlatch gatherings, great chiefs murdered slaves to show their wealth. In at least a handful of places, ritual cannibalism was an occasional practice.

The above does not justify what the Canadian government did, but it explains their thinking. They were faced with primitive and alien societies, some of which still followed horrifying practices. More than once, European settlers of the Americas handled tribes by practically exterminating them. In Canada, their solution was to assimilate them.
Funny. If it was a total government run operation, it would just be swept under the carpet, excused, justified, apologies given, and maybe a monetary gift to those affected. But since the operation was blessed by government giving the Church reign, now the government feigning begins, distancing from the past acts of old, condolences, and playing the blame game. Government, or others, protecting and defending the Christians is now an act of heresy. All Christians must now burn at the stake, and their churches.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sounds Stalinist? Liberal Media Demands Trump Supporters Undergo Deprogramming

They can’t stand other opinions. They can’t. They cannot be allowed to live. The people who hold them must be targeted and smeared. All must bow before the unholy altar of American progressivism. If you can’t convince them, destroy them, or deprogram them. That’s what The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson and Nikole Hannah-Jones wanted yesterday. Grabien’s Tom Elliott clipped the madness.

People who support Trump are mentally defective, so they must be deprogrammed. What does that mean? Sounds Stalinist in the extreme. It also reeks of Chinese Cultural Revolution underpinnings. Those who do not believe what we believe are off to the camps. It’s nothing new. It only exposes the illiberal nature of the progressive Left. There can be no deviations. ALL must bow to the narrative. You must take this position on this issue or risk annihilation. Ever wonder why so many liberal policies are intrusive and mandatory? They don’t want to bother convincing you anymore, partially because most voters can see on its face that most of what liberal America offers is trash. That’s why you’re forced to do things with a gun to your head. You’ve seen the memes.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...more-homeless-n2592994?utm_campaign=inarticle

DaSDGuy

Sounds Stalinist? Liberal Media Demands Trump Supporters Undergo Deprogramming

They can’t stand other opinions. They can’t. They cannot be allowed to live. The people who hold them must be targeted and smeared. All must bow before the unholy altar of American progressivism. If you can’t convince them, destroy them, or deprogram them. That’s what The Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson and Nikole Hannah-Jones wanted yesterday. Grabien’s Tom Elliott clipped the madness.

People who support Trump are mentally defective, so they must be deprogrammed. What does that mean? Sounds Stalinist in the extreme. It also reeks of Chinese Cultural Revolution underpinnings. Those who do not believe what we believe are off to the camps. It’s nothing new. It only exposes the illiberal nature of the progressive Left. There can be no deviations. ALL must bow to the narrative. You must take this position on this issue or risk annihilation. Ever wonder why so many liberal policies are intrusive and mandatory? They don’t want to bother convincing you anymore, partially because most voters can see on its face that most of what liberal America offers is trash. That’s why you’re forced to do things with a gun to your head. You’ve seen the memes.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...more-homeless-n2592994?utm_campaign=inarticle

You can easily deprogram me. Give me a concealed carry permit. That'll work, trust me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One Day Soon, You'll Wake Up to Find Your Favorite Website Has Vanished

Joe Biden’s White House is saying the quiet part out loud now. Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted last week that, in an effort to crack down on COVID-19 “misinformation,” the Biden administration has been sending Facebook lists of topics they want to be censored. They’re not even trying to hide it anymore. Throughout the pandemic, we’ve seen aggressive, unprecedented efforts by Big-Tech giants and their Democrat partners to silence anything that goes against the Official Narrative—whether it’s information on masking, treatments like ivermectin, the efficacy and safety of vaccines, or the election. Our overlords in the COVID-MSM Government-Industrial Complex have used the pandemic as a weapon to bludgeon Trump and disparage his supporters. They’ve put the health of millions of Americans at risk by politicizing the pandemic and only allowing us to see information approved by politicized bureaucrats and their flacks in the left-wing media. One of the main reasons we launched our VIP subscription program a little over a year ago was so we could bypass the censors and tell the truth about topics that the social media giants and left-wing politicians have declared verboten.

Facebook completely beclowned itself when it decided to censor information that could be seen as agreeing with Trump or vindicating him on the origins of the coronavirus and promising treatments. In March, the company had to admit that it had been premature in its decision to censor information about the lab-leak theory. Then, suddenly, in lockstep, the mainstream media turned on a dime and declared the lab-leak theory plausible. There were no apologies for months of censorship, for denying Americans information that is crucial to their health—or for suppressing information that might have helped Trump in the 2020 election. They’re completely shameless.

We believe that PJ Media was put on some sort of secret Facebook blacklist after the 2020 election. As a result, traffic from Facebook referrals has been reduced nearly 100% over the last year, which has resulted in a massive reduction in our revenue and, more importantly, our reach and influence. While it’s true that some conservative outlets have grown their reach over the last year—so Facebook can point to these token sites to “prove” they’re not censoring us—the vast majority of us on the right are being throttled. I’d be lying if I said we’re not worried.

Yet, we’ve refused to back down in the face of direct attacks on our integrity and our business model.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

One Day Soon, You'll Wake Up to Find Your Favorite Website Has Vanished

Joe Biden’s White House is saying the quiet part out loud now. Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted last week that, in an effort to crack down on COVID-19 “misinformation,” the Biden administration has been sending Facebook lists of topics they want to be censored. They’re not even trying to hide it anymore. Throughout the pandemic, we’ve seen aggressive, unprecedented efforts by Big-Tech giants and their Democrat partners to silence anything that goes against the Official Narrative—whether it’s information on masking, treatments like ivermectin, the efficacy and safety of vaccines, or the election. Our overlords in the COVID-MSM Government-Industrial Complex have used the pandemic as a weapon to bludgeon Trump and disparage his supporters. They’ve put the health of millions of Americans at risk by politicizing the pandemic and only allowing us to see information approved by politicized bureaucrats and their flacks in the left-wing media. One of the main reasons we launched our VIP subscription program a little over a year ago was so we could bypass the censors and tell the truth about topics that the social media giants and left-wing politicians have declared verboten.

Facebook completely beclowned itself when it decided to censor information that could be seen as agreeing with Trump or vindicating him on the origins of the coronavirus and promising treatments. In March, the company had to admit that it had been premature in its decision to censor information about the lab-leak theory. Then, suddenly, in lockstep, the mainstream media turned on a dime and declared the lab-leak theory plausible. There were no apologies for months of censorship, for denying Americans information that is crucial to their health—or for suppressing information that might have helped Trump in the 2020 election. They’re completely shameless.

We believe that PJ Media was put on some sort of secret Facebook blacklist after the 2020 election. As a result, traffic from Facebook referrals has been reduced nearly 100% over the last year, which has resulted in a massive reduction in our revenue and, more importantly, our reach and influence. While it’s true that some conservative outlets have grown their reach over the last year—so Facebook can point to these token sites to “prove” they’re not censoring us—the vast majority of us on the right are being throttled. I’d be lying if I said we’re not worried.

Yet, we’ve refused to back down in the face of direct attacks on our integrity and our business model.
What they might do is to delete the domain name in the Domain Name Server data bases, to get around this ...
All one must do is to find the actual IP address of websites you like and use that, rather than the DNS URL. This bypasses the DNS, (Domain Name Servers). Such as for the forums right here, the actual IP address is 67.225.185.69 and for this page to @GURPS last post, 67.225.185.69/threads/the-purge.367423/page-5#post-6308784 ~ Though you need to cut and paste it to the URL line.