The Ranch on Netflix

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Great show! I'm surprised it hasn't been burnt down because the two brothers insult each other with gay jokes. That aside, it's a good binge watch. Normally I don't like Ashton Kutcher but he basically plays a grownup Kelso and it works. In fact the whole thing is That 70s Show with cows.

Just don't get too invested in the Danny Masterson character because he got fired after it came out that he raped every girl he met.

Lump

Great show! I'm surprised it hasn't been burnt down because the two brothers insult each other with gay jokes. That aside, it's a good binge watch. Normally I don't like Ashton Kutcher but he basically plays a grownup Kelso and it works. In fact the whole thing is That 70s Show with cows.

Just don't get too invested in the Danny Masterson character because he got fired after it came out that he raped every girl he met.
I loved this show. Great cast.

Clem72

They should have killed the show when they made the decision to fire him. The interaction between the brothers was 80% of the show.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They should have killed the show when they made the decision to fire him. The interaction between the brothers was 80% of the show.

Agree, but I also liked the Dax Shepherd character. And I normally don't like him, either.

Clem72

Agree, but I also liked the Dax Shepherd character. And I normally don't like him, either.

Huh, I feel like I watched at least a season after Masterson left, maybe more before I got bored. Never saw Dax. Might give it another look if he's good, I liked him in Idiocracy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Huh, I feel like I watched at least a season after Masterson left, maybe more before I got bored. Never saw Dax. Might give it another look if he's good, I liked him in Idiocracy.

He's the cousin who shows up the season after Danny Masterson dies.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
After the dynamic was broken, their wasn't enough left to keep it going.

When Dax showed up I stopped watching.

Really liked it too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After the dynamic was broken, their wasn't enough left to keep it going.

When Dax showed up I stopped watching.

Really liked it too.

It started getting too dramatic. One tragedy after another, no laughs, just bummer. But it started out really good.