The Real Reasons Why Companies Don’t Want You To Work Remotely

ontheriver

Got it! Thanks for pointing all of that out. Just so I am clear, those who posts on this particular forum who have an opinion different from the few (or many) who commonly agree is all from the same person AND that single person keeps logging in under different user names?
If this is correct then why would they need another user name if tolerance and other opinions are respected? This is what other posters on here have stated. Also, why is this ONE person so out to get all of you?

See, I knew it. Just like I knew with HG. I actually tried to believe HG, at first. Same with you. You seem coherent at first. Then you devolve into the same doo doo. You are a despicable liar. You may now KMA. :doh: Just thought I'd vomit an emoji, just for you.

OccamsRazor

This is the problem with you kids: you think just because it's the first time you've ever seen something, it's the first time it's ever happened. You have no concept of a world existing before you were born, which is why you think your dumb ideas are unique and original.

It's so common we have a name for it on here: MPD.
So MPD = expecting someone to actually provide proof or their reasoning for opinions they try to pass off as fact?
or is it MPD = someone who has an opposing viewpoint but no one wants to hear or consider it?
Which is it?

OccamsRazor

See, I knew it. Just like I knew with HG. I actually tried to believe HG, at first. Same with you. You seem coherent at first. Then you devolve into the same doo doo. You are a despicable liar. You may now KMA. :doh: Just thought I'd vomit an emoji, just for you.
That was a proper response to an opinion posted. Asking for clarification on why the poster said some were "batshit crazy and obsessive." However, I am the one who has "devolved" for asking. Starting to see a pattern here.

ontheriver

So MPD = expecting someone to actually provide proof or their reasoning for opinions they try to pass off as fact?
or is it MPD = someone who has an opposing viewpoint but no one wants to hear or consider it?
Which is it?

This is EXACTLY the kind of response I got from YOU with your PM's (as HG). I never asked you to prove anything. This is your lying, GUILTY, response for your twisted logic. BTW, I will NEVER forgive your LIE about a sick child. Not funny at all. Soak in that for as long as you need to.

OccamsRazor

This is EXACTLY the kind of response I got from YOU with your PM's (as HG).

Hey Inspector. From the cheap seats! I AM NOT THESE PEOPLE YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT I AM!!!
I don't know why so many of you think that one person is running around here making multiple posts under multiple user names but I am NOT that person. Just because someone does not agree with 100% of what you are saying does not mean they are out to get you or are responsible for all of the woes in your life.

OccamsRazor

Liar ....

EVERY TIME You come back Sapidus you make the same bullshit claim
Make you a deal. PROVE that I am in fact Sapidus and I will not only apologize but, I will apologize for everything that your precious whipping boy/girl Sapidus has done. Until then, it appears that the "bullshit claim" is all YOURS!

ontheriver

Hey Inspector. From the cheap seats! I AM NOT THESE PEOPLE YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT I AM!!!
I don't know why so many of you think that one person is running around here making multiple posts under multiple user names but I am NOT that person. Just because someone does not agree with 100% of what you are saying does not mean they are out to get you or are responsible for all of the woes in your life.

I'm not an inspector. I'm a special agent. Try to keep up. No one said it was ONE person; maybe you reproduced. No one cares. BTW if YOU are "out to get me" .... you better bring backup. I'm pretty sure I could take you.

CPUSA

It's always his first rebuttal that gives it away for me...