The Red Pill

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's a documentary where the director, an ardent feminist, investigates men's movement groups thinking they're hate groups and gets a massive education.

It's the best thing I've seen in a very long time. She really digs deep, getting perspective from the feminazis - both male and female - and women's orgs that champion men's rights. I highly recommend it and can't say enough good things about it. I love it when people can see reality and reject the pop culture narrative.

Of course she's getting her ass handed to her by the SJW nutters who think all men are rapists and abusers, which is why we hate those bots.

Grumpy

Well worth watching, didn't think I would watch the whole 2 hours but it kept my attention. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well worth watching, didn't think I would watch the whole 2 hours but it kept my attention. :yay:

I don't understand why these "feminists" can't just have a discussion. They always have to screech and curse and call people names. Then they can't figure out why everyone hates them.

Grumpy

I don't understand why these "feminists" can't just have a discussion. They always have to screech and curse and call people names. Then they can't figure out why everyone hates them.
That can be applied to every group out there all the way up to Congress. It's pathetic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you disagree Do Not SPEAK LOUDLY IN SUPPORT OF the Group Think you MUST be shouted down

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That can be applied to every group out there all the way up to Congress. It's pathetic

One thing they prove every day: bullying works. At least on the weak-minded, most of which are Democrats because.....bullying works on them. The Left also likes to pick on children and old people because they typically can't fight back. They always go after the weak and vulnerable - always.

Then there are those all to rare occasions where they misjudge and get their ass handed to them..... 😄 Those always make me happy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
One thing they prove every day: bullying works.
Same with some retail places and other public venues. If you ask for something politely, you may have to wait a while. Throw a fit, talk in a threatening tone, raise your voice, shout, scream, knock over displays and they will take care of you right away. Because they don't want the scene to continue any longer than it has to. Squeaky wheel syndrome. Assistant managers are the worst. They can't make manager if they have a blemish on their work record, so best to give the mega complainer what they want with a cherry on top if necessary.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Excuse me dear, are you the assistant manager? Can you sign this release so I can film this scene. It's the one where I lose my mind and you lose your all chances of advancement in this company. Thanks!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Same with some retail places and other public venues. If you ask for something politely, you may have to wait a while. Throw a fit, talk in a threatening tone, raise your voice, shout, scream, knock over displays and they will take care of you right away. Because they don't want the scene to continue any longer than it has to. Squeaky wheel syndrome. Assistant managers are the worst. They can't make manager if they have a blemish on their work record, so best to give the mega complainer what they want with a cherry on top if necessary.

See, I find the polite route works to solve most problems. Sometimes people want to be durhards and I have to lose my temper, but not usually.

But here's my kids:

Gawd, MOM, why are you always yelling?
Because you don't do what you're ****ing told when I ask nicely. :shutup: