The Redskins proudly present

MrSnyder

I want all the redskin faithful to join me tomorrow night at Snyder Stadium and bid Jim Zorn fond wishes as he embarks on his retirement. Afterwards, we will watch the Monday night game in the luxury of club level seating. $100.00 will cover admission and give you all the popcorn and tea you can handle, plus a small stipend of the admittance will go towards a very nice parting gift for Jim.

D

dems4me

#### this, everything is free free free

In all seriousness, I think you can make an additional profilt by letting fans call in to the skins locker room after a loss and let us vent our frustrations with the coach and players over the loudspeakers. $100.00 per minute. I'd gladly like to start it off. :yay: An additional $50.00 for the refs to sit in too :yay:

RAT969

Zorn Must Go,campbell Must Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hmmmm.....a plane ride from Michigan to Dulles Airport, this evening. Must be an awful quiet scene onboard that airliner. The 'Skins just lost to a team who hadn't won a football game in their last 19 tries....THAT has got to HURT! :killingme

Peter Forsberg

Hmmmm.....a plane ride from Michigan to Dulles Airport, this evening. Must be an awful quiet scene onboard that airliner. The 'Skins just lost to a team who hadn't won a football game in their last 19 tries....THAT has got to HURT! :killingme
Wow where have you been?