The Redskins

Rael

Supper's Ready
Missed pass interference call didn't help the Skins on the second one for sure. But 2 intx's are 2 intx's.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Was riding, just got in. Looks like the Skins are moving the ball fine but need some adjustment to the blitz?

Also, Kalb, man, look how much faster he gets rid of the ball than Rex. Wow.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, turning point game;

do the Skins get cocky and just count the win?

or

do they have a tough week of practice knowing they should have blown the Cards out and aren't good enough to blow all those opportunities against the better teams?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
OK, turning point game;

do the Skins get cocky and just count the win?

or

do they have a tough week of practice knowing they should have blown the Cards out and aren't good enough to blow all those opportunities against the better teams?

You put Grossman on the rack and stretch him out and get a couple more inches out of him

OR

Stop having a 6' QB trying trying to throw over the middle which is being defended by 6'6" DLs.

OR

Smack Kyle Shanahan in the back of the head repeatedly during film day on Monday.

OBTW

RUN THE EFFIN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll savor the win even though they didn't cover, but I will not gloat because som bad decision making almost cost us the game.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nice freakin' comeback Skins. In the last few years you woulda' folded up like a lawn chair but you found a few ways to secure a victory today. HAIL!

With that said, every single one of those batted balls could have been picked. I'm still trying to digest the heart lodged in my throat.

They have plenty to work on.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You put Grossman on the rack and stretch him out and get a couple more inches out of him

OR

Stop having a 6' QB trying trying to throw over the middle which is being defended by 6'6" DLs.

This was my thought. I don't think I've seen so many blocked passes.