The religion of peace, ya'll

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The solution to this would be to blanket France with pictures of the prophet naked. Anyone that objects should be highly encouraged to migrate to a nation where that sort of behavior is illegal.

Stop trying to force round pegs into square holes.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Cūnt should be viciously raped by a minimum of 100 death row inmates, then drawn and quartered, a piece at a time that would first equal a quarter. With which those with the medical knowledge, and necessary drugs, would be keeping her alive, for the utmost in suffering, that her body could muster. Then, and only then, would any sort of recompense be slightly noticed.

Okay, stop. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to give a 14 year old kid a bit of a pass because people that age do things without considering the consequences. I'll bet she never in a million years thought some nutter would cut the guy's head off.

Her father gets some blame for flipping out like that, so I'm not unhappy that he's been charged. And certainly the psychopath killer deserves his death sentence.

They don't say if the girl and her father are Muslims, but I presume they are because of other details. Or did they say and I missed it?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Okay, stop. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to give a 14 year old kid a bit of a pass because people that age do things without considering the consequences. I'll bet she never in a million years thought some nutter would cut the guy's head off.

Her father gets some blame for flipping out like that, so I'm not unhappy that he's been charged. And certainly the psychopath killer deserves his death sentence.

They don't say if the girl and her father are Muslims, but I presume they are because of other details. Or did they say and I missed it?
Humbly. My apologies, to you. I may have pushed it a bit far. Didn't realize/notice the age, maybe the parents instead?

But, in defense, I have cleaned up my rhetoric from past days, and try to walk the narrow line. So thank you for the pass, and the alternative thought. This one just irked me, knee jerk reaction, sans a women falsely accusing, lying, against an innocent man causing his death. Not so far from women falsely accusing a man of rape or sexual misconduct with the woman never getting called out and punished for ruining a mans life over a lie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Islamic State Executes Another Coptic Christian in New Video

The slain was identified as 62-year-old Nabil Habashi Salama. In the video, Salama appears on his knees, with three masked men holding rifles stand behind him. The one in the middle launches into a typical jihadi diatribe: “All praise to Allah, who ordered his slaves [Muslims] to fight and who assigned humiliation onto the infidels” — this latter part is said while the terrorist contemptuously points at the bound and kneeling man before him — “until they pay the jizya while feeling utterly subdued.”

The middle speaker continues by threatening “all the crusaders of the world” — a reference to Christians in the West — while singling out the countrymen of the one about to be slain: “as for you Christians of Egypt, this is the price of your support for the Egyptian army.”
The speaker then points his rifle at the back of the Christian’s head — even as chants of “jihad! jihad! jihad!” blare out — and fires at point-blank range, killing him.

It is unclear when the video was made — Salama was abducted over five months earlier — and the timing of its release appears to have been meant to coincide with Easter, which for Copts and other Orthodox communities is just beginning. (As discussed here, Muslim terrorists have a penchant for killing Christians and bombing their churches during their holiest days, especially Easter, most recently in Indonesia.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Islamic State Executes Another Coptic Christian in New Video

The slain was identified as 62-year-old Nabil Habashi Salama. In the video, Salama appears on his knees, with three masked men holding rifles stand behind him. The one in the middle launches into a typical jihadi diatribe: “All praise to Allah, who ordered his slaves [Muslims] to fight and who assigned humiliation onto the infidels” — this latter part is said while the terrorist contemptuously points at the bound and kneeling man before him — “until they pay the jizya while feeling utterly subdued.”

The middle speaker continues by threatening “all the crusaders of the world” — a reference to Christians in the West — while singling out the countrymen of the one about to be slain: “as for you Christians of Egypt, this is the price of your support for the Egyptian army.”
The speaker then points his rifle at the back of the Christian’s head — even as chants of “jihad! jihad! jihad!” blare out — and fires at point-blank range, killing him.

It is unclear when the video was made — Salama was abducted over five months earlier — and the timing of its release appears to have been meant to coincide with Easter, which for Copts and other Orthodox communities is just beginning. (As discussed here, Muslim terrorists have a penchant for killing Christians and bombing their churches during their holiest days, especially Easter, most recently in Indonesia.)

Maybe Joe will lower the flag.

Hijinx

I am bit less inclined to give this child a pass.
At 14 young girls are a lot smarter and a lot more cognizant of their sexual awareness than a lot of people give them credit for.
She may not have been able to predict this man's death , but she certainly knew what she was doing when she made her accusation.
She knew she was destroying this man's life.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Arizona: Muslim Family Tries to Kidnap Woman With Non-Muslim Boyfriend for Honor Killing

Amid all the discussion about the resettlement of Afghan refugees in the United States, few are focusing on the question of the compatibility of their societal mores with American culture. At this late date, we all know that such inquiries are “Islamophobic.” However, a recent incident in Arizona suggests some of the difficulties that could arise among the new arrivals. Fox 10 Phoenix reported Saturday that “police arrested six members of a Phoenix-area family they say targeted a 20-year-old relative and tried to kidnap her because they disapprove of her boyfriend, who doesn’t share their Muslim faith.” This family is Iraqi, but the Afghan refugees share the same religion, and many have the same ideas about women, marriage, and the permissibility of honor killing.

Fox reported that “the woman, who is 20 weeks pregnant, told police she was afraid her relatives will kill her because they believe she has brought dishonor to the family.” Arizona police “believe the family wanted to send the victim back to Iraq,” where she would face almost certain death. Court records “describe accusations of threats and assaults, most recently at a medical building in Avondale last week. Police said the relatives took the woman’s cell phone and purse, along with her boyfriend’s gun, during a ‘violent assault.’ The woman grabbed onto a responding officer, pleading ‘please, don’t let them take me.’”

This woman’s father, mother, three brothers and her sister, who are all “described as traditional Muslims,” were arrested. The entire family has “a history of harassment against the victim because of her relationship with a boyfriend, who is described as being of another religious faith.” Islamic law forbids Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men, although Muslim men may marry Jewish or Christian women; the idea is that the Islamic community is always growing at the expense of non-Muslim communities. For appearing to be on the path toward breaking this rule, the woman says that her family members tried to kill both her and her boyfriend.

Hijinx

We know these people are Muslims and their culture does not allow them to fit into America as citizens who assimilate to our way of life.
The people worked with us in Afghanistan, but they didn't work with us so that Afghanistan could be a free country.
They worked with us against a common enemy. By helping us they were helping themselves.

They had no altruistic interest in helping us they were fighting their enemy who they have been fighting for a thousand years.
Now they will be coming to our country and trying to turn it into the shithole they left.
And what will we do.? We will support them invite their families over, buy them a gas station or 7-11 that they can run tax free, and the whole time they will be breeding more Muslims to eventually turn America into a Caliphate. honor killing and beating their wives, and daughters, and forcing them to wear their crappy silly costumes.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A ‘Real Muslim’ Tries to Run Down a Crowd of Jews With His Car in LA, and the Media Yawns

On Wednesday night at Shaarei Tefila synagogue in Los Angeles, a man showed up at a Sukkot holiday concert, looked around, and said: “I’m a real Muslim, I’ll show you what real terrorism looks like.” About twenty minutes later, the man returned in a car. According to The Algemeiner, he “allegedly accelerated down a one-way alley into a crowd of women and children” as the concert was ending. “The crowd of about 20 to 30 managed to jump out of the path of the vehicle before the assailant stopped short in front of a metal gate, yelled ‘f**k the Jews’ and left.” One of the most striking aspects of this entire incident is that The Algemeiner’s report is the only one you can read about it. Reuters took no notice. Neither did AP. The New York Times didn’t find it fit to print. Neither did the Washington Post, or CNN, or anyone else, including the hometown Los Angeles Times. It doesn’t fit the narrative.

The Algemeiner describes itself as “a global news destination published online and in print, serves as an independent media voice covering the Middle East, Israel and matters of Jewish interest around the world.” One would think that the establishment media giants would be interested also in this matter of “Jewish interest,” but no dice. As far as they’re concerned, Muslims are always and everywhere victims of “Islamophobia,” and stories that depict them as such are the only ones worth reporting, not ones in which Muslims victimize others.

The reality is that anti-Semitic attacks such as the one in Los Angeles Wednesday evening are far more common than incidents of anti-Muslim hatred. In 2018, there were 225 anti-Muslim hate crimes, and 896 anti-Jewish hate crimes; in 2019, there were 219 anti-Muslim hate crimes, and 995 anti-Jewish hate crimes. In 2020, anti-Muslim hate crimes decreased by 42%.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A ‘Real Muslim’ Tries to Run Down a Crowd of Jews With His Car in LA, and the Media Yawns

On Wednesday night at Shaarei Tefila synagogue in Los Angeles, a man showed up at a Sukkot holiday concert, looked around, and said: “I’m a real Muslim, I’ll show you what real terrorism looks like.” About twenty minutes later, the man returned in a car. According to The Algemeiner, he “allegedly accelerated down a one-way alley into a crowd of women and children” as the concert was ending. “The crowd of about 20 to 30 managed to jump out of the path of the vehicle before the assailant stopped short in front of a metal gate, yelled ‘f**k the Jews’ and left.” One of the most striking aspects of this entire incident is that The Algemeiner’s report is the only one you can read about it. Reuters took no notice. Neither did AP. The New York Times didn’t find it fit to print. Neither did the Washington Post, or CNN, or anyone else, including the hometown Los Angeles Times. It doesn’t fit the narrative.

The Algemeiner describes itself as “a global news destination published online and in print, serves as an independent media voice covering the Middle East, Israel and matters of Jewish interest around the world.” One would think that the establishment media giants would be interested also in this matter of “Jewish interest,” but no dice. As far as they’re concerned, Muslims are always and everywhere victims of “Islamophobia,” and stories that depict them as such are the only ones worth reporting, not ones in which Muslims victimize others.

The reality is that anti-Semitic attacks such as the one in Los Angeles Wednesday evening are far more common than incidents of anti-Muslim hatred. In 2018, there were 225 anti-Muslim hate crimes, and 896 anti-Jewish hate crimes; in 2019, there were 219 anti-Muslim hate crimes, and 995 anti-Jewish hate crimes. In 2020, anti-Muslim hate crimes decreased by 42%.
Only because it wasn't a White Christian male. Had it been? Whoa, watch out.

Hijinx

Anti Chinese atatcks also outnumber anti-Muslim attacks.
In fact I don't remember seeing an article about Muslims actually being attacked.

Bad mouthed, made uncomfortable ---maybe. But actually attacked?

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Muslim Passenger Screaming ‘Allah’ Tries to Storm Cockpit of JetBlue Flight Out of Boston

This incident, notes the Boston Herald phlegmatically, “has once again raised questions about airline safety.” Yes, but not necessarily the right questions. The Herald quotes Brian Sullivan, a retired agent of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), saying: “There’s been a lot of air rage incidents of late.”

Well, maybe there have been a lot of “air rage” incidents of late, what with the continuing erosion of basic services and steady increase of humiliating, irritating, and unnecessary covid regulations on flights, but is “air rage” all that is involved here? Might not El Dahr’s saying “Allah” in a “raised tone” suggest that he may have had motivations similar to those of another noted “unruly passenger” of the past, Mohamed Atta, who reminded himself before his September 11, 2001, hijacking operation to “shout, ‘Allahu Akbar,’ because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers”?

Sullivan actually does hint at the possibility of this when he says that “the frequency of these” air rage incidents “can mask attempts to test the system. Sometimes those who test the system can ask to be shot in an attempt to see if they can draw out a Federal Air Marshal.” A trained and seasoned terrorist would want to draw out Federal Air Marshals, so as to aid in their future identification and neutralization.

This incident demonstrates yet again that the Biden administration is lying to us when it says that “white supremacists” are the biggest terror threat this nation faces today. But one thing is certain: Biden’s handlers will take no notice of this, and will continue to lie to us.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....