The Return of the Face Diaper

TPD

the poor dad
It never left for some but it is coming back for others. 2 weeks to stop the spread! Where have we heard that before?

Students and staff in Philadelphia public schools will be required to wear masks for two weeks after the winter break, officials said Wednesday.

The mask mandate will run from Jan. 3 through Jan. 13, 2023. Tony Watlington Sr., superintendent for the School District of Philadelphia, confirmed the temporary return of masking on Wednesday, Fox Philadelphia reported.

"Many of us will be involved in quite a few social gatherings over the next few weeks," Watlington explained at a news conference.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good for them, Special K. They should vote better. My Governor says no more face masks because they're bullshit.

PeoplesElbow

Have a feeling after Christmas I'm going to have to wear one at work.

Coworker spread covid around this week before he knew he had it.

TheRadargod

Nope, no way and never again. I look back and I'm embarrassed to have even played along with the chin strap to use airplanes. From here on there are no goods or services that I need that I would put that garbage on my face to receive. Child abuse. If you send your kids to a government education center and play along with the diaper you are complicit in child abuse. Breathe in the freedom.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have had and will continue to have a lot of appointments at medical facilities and they all require masks. Sucks.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was watching TV, and an ad came on, looked up briefly, read it as "JetBlue Vacinations". Said to myself, huh, they're now offering vaccinations from JetBlue.

A few second delay.

Huh? What? Looked up again, it's JetBlue VACATIONS. Problem is that it didn't even strike me as odd or weird at first, just another "day-in-the-life-of the world of Covid", we're that indoctrinated to see it everywhere that it no longer rings a bell.

That's downright scary.

StmarysCity79

Nope, no way and never again. I look back and I'm embarrassed to have even played along with the chin strap to use airplanes. From here on there are no goods or services that I need that I would put that garbage on my face to receive. Child abuse. If you send your kids to a government education center and play along with the diaper you are complicit in child abuse. Breathe in the freedom.

Stop wearing your seatbelt too.

That'll show em!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Stop wearing your seatbelt too.

That'll show em!
You're the masked woman driving that little Prius around the Giant parking lot Saturday, arn'cha?

maxresdefault.jpg

gemma_rae

I will save the children! Even if every last one of them has to die!!!

For the love of God I hope I don't need this-->:sarcasm:

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

And another school system succumbs to the lunacy

I betcha if vendors, repair and service people, delivery folks, etc., said screw you we aren't gonna follow your draconian BS and stopped visiting any schools in need of anything, these people would change their tune.

Such as sending a letter .....

Dearest Sandra,

We regret to inform you that because of your Karenesk attitude and willfulness to trample of the rights of others, we will not be delivering, repairing, servicing, etc., as the case may be, to any of the schools under your supervision. Learn to fix your own equipment and problems from now on.

Signed,

A liberty loving American.

Reactions: TPD