The Right

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I just watched 3 hours of Fox news

my god

you now say that the left made this virus happen??

and who who the f is this brit?

this is like the 15th non American that Fox has endorsed

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
good for you

my god

The far east exactly

He's Canadian

What do you have against immigrants?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No you didn't. Nobody says "Oh I watched 3 hours of a network." They say, "I watched Martha McCallum and Tucker Carlson and Bret Baier."

"Oh, I watched 3 hours of ABC tonight. And then I watched an hour of NBC."

Nobody talks like that.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
No you didn't. Nobody says "Oh I watched 3 hours of a network." They say, "I watched Martha McCallum and Tucker Carlson and Bret Baier."

Nobody talks like that.
What? Should you be diagnosed ?

I’m still watching, seeing this very bizarre switch from Hannity to Laura

Spitfire

Nobody talks like that.

Greetings:

Yes. They do.

Quit gatekeeping how people watch TV. It’s unbecoming.

WingsOfGold

my god

I watched as much of Rachael Madcow tonight as I could stand. She wants to beat Trump over the head with her rubber dick. She was on a serious rant, who knew Trump was a mad bio scientist?!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I watched as much of Rachael Madcow tonight as I could stand. She wants to beat Trump over the head with her rubber dick. She was on a serious rant, who knew Trump was a mad bio scientist?!

That’s the thing. They fabricate their own news based on opinion, and not what is, really, happening. Imo, people like Maddow are mad at themselves, and take it out on US. That whole thing with Acosta/Trump in India is living proof.

SamSpade

Who on earth would even try to say "the left made this virus happen"? My only guess is, you weren't listening.
I didn't watch it last night because believe it or not, I don't watch it that much. They could NOT make it happen. They CAN however, perpetuate the fear.

What IS true - the left is using the virus as a club to hit Trump with. This is easily the most over-hyped health scare in my lifetime, and I mean - I remember Gerry Ford with the damned swine flu vaccine, which - due to panic - likely caused more trouble than it fixed. The left isn't going to let a - oh I can't wait to say it - "manufactured" crisis go to waste. This is the golden goose they've been hoping for - a stock market losing because of the panic over the virus.

Look for them to be beating this dead horse LONG after the rest of the world has moved on.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So of course the response here in the United States has been partisan attacks. The Trump administration’s request this week for $2.5 billion to fight the virus was met with derision by congressional Democrats who thought the figure much too low and took the opportunity to decry the president’s “towering incompetence,” as Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer put it.

Not to be outdone, during the umpteenth Democratic presidential debate Tuesday night the candidates took time out from shrieking at one another and waving their hands around to bash Trump for his handling of the crisis. Sen. Bernie Sanders mocked the president’s previous tweets promising the outbreak would be over by April, which prompted Trump to get on Twitter and fire back, saying his administration is doing a “GREAT” job and complaining that Democrats wouldn’t give him any credit even if the virus disappeared tomorrow.

But he wasn’t done. Trump took to Twitter again Wednesday morning to accuse CNN and “MSDNC” of doing “everything possible” to make the outbreak “look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible.” For good measure he added, “Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape!”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/27/the-coronavirus-has-mutated-into-a-political-talking-point/

Hijinx

I believe the Democrats are on record as hoping the economy will tank, as that is the only way they could beat trump.
Even the old Nazi ,Soros is begging to watch the market go down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is what happens when your viewing experience is influenced by various mind-altering substances.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who on earth would even try to say "the left made this virus happen"? My only guess is, you weren't listening.

We watched Tucker Carlson last night and he was flipping out hard that we're all gonna die of coronavirus and the CDC released it or some such. He was freaking out about the CDC, anyway. Once I heard his topic and the direction he was going with it, I tuned him out. He was so over the top outraged that it wouldn't surprise me if he had a guest on who blamed the Left.

SamSpade

We watched Tucker Carlson last night and he was flipping out hard that we're all gonna die of coronavirus and the CDC released it or some such. He was freaking out about the CDC, anyway. Once I heard his topic and the direction he was going with it, I tuned him out. He was so over the top outraged that it wouldn't surprise me if he had a guest on who blamed the Left.

Really? Was he channeling someone or something?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Really? Was he channeling someone or something?

No, he was just being him. The bots have been directed to say that Tucker is a hard right white supremacist Trump drone, but anyone who actually watches him knows that's not true and that he's all over the place with diverse opinion. Last night he thought coronavirus was going to kill us all and the CDC wasn't doing anything about it (or something like that).

SamSpade

No, he was just being him. The bots have been directed to say that Tucker is a hard right white supremacist Trump drone, but anyone who actually watches him knows that's not true and that he's all over the place with diverse opinion. Last night he thought coronavirus was going to kill us all and the CDC wasn't doing anything about it (or something like that).

Wow. I don't find him terribly insightful, but he's usually entertaining without being ridiculous. And for every loonie guest he gets - he usually has ONE - he has some good ones.

This really disappoints me about him, but I will have to see the broadcast first. Coronavirus isn't going to rival even some of the worse flu seasons.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad

Tucker has been talking up the Corona all week. I usually agree with him, but on this topic I can not. In fact, last night I finally turned to Andy Griffith. And of all things, it was the episode where they are having a woman run for town council - Miss Elle. The men folk of Mayberry were not happy - a woman's place is in the home!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who on earth would even try to say "the left made this virus happen"?

Here it is:

Tucker freaks out, blames the CDC, and blames the Left for not letting Trump close our borders.

I understand these people get paid to cause panic, but I'm disappointed that Tucker is engaging in lying, pomposity, smugness and groupthink. Especially since he's supposedly its enemy.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Nobody talks like that.
I don't watch any of the paid propagandist taking heads, ever. And am much better for it. :yay:
Rather than being spoon fed and told what to think, I read as much as I can from a plethora of sources and come to my own conclusions.