The Rittenhouse Incident

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Young Kyle was grossly over charged without a doubt. Here is a definitive Twitter thread from the NYT.

Yes, The New York effin Times!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm curious.. why did they single him out to track all night??
My only take from ALL of this coverage focused on him before the shooting was they had something planned for him, knowing he would react in some way they could use against him.

Reactions: BOP

kom526

My only take from ALL of this coverage focused on him before the shooting was they had something planned for him, knowing he would react in some way they could use against him.
Other reports I read was that he somehow got separated from the rest of his "team".

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Other reports I read was that he somehow got separated from the rest of his "team".
Yes, they were together, a group, and they attacked the group, breaking it apart and singling him out. He went from being a part of a peaceful group to a singled out, scared 17 year old.. whom they assaulted again and again.

kom526

Mr. Headshot was videoed antagonizing a group of armed men that were there to defend property. You know who else was in that clip? Mr. Skate or Die (He died) and the protester RIOTER now known as "Lefty". Funny how when you go looking for trouble you can usually find it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Did you catch some of the shirts with "Paramedic" , "EMT" etc. in the crowds and a "Paramedic" hat on Lefty?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so an unknown person off camera fires the 1st shots at Kyle Rittenhouse ..... all the while they are chasing him

BernieP

Resident PIA
He had been interviewed earlier by the Daily Wire, someone probably saw it and decided to tag him.

What I also read was that they weren't going to charge him but political pressure was applied.

In the first shooting apparently he was being chased as well, but again, when confronted, he fired.

Then we have the street scene, which was more rioters following him from the car dealership.

TPD

the poor dad
this kid tried to surrender but the police wouldn't take him. Just read an article that authorities believe he was part of a group that had ask the local sheriff's office hours earlier to be deputized to help control the chaos on the streets. They were denied that request.

glhs837

Power with Control
This part is interesting. Note the Sheriffs folks in the buttoned up armored cars are friendly and offering to toss water bottles to the ared aground, and someone in one fo them says they appreciate them, assuming they mean the armed civilians.