The Rittenhouse Incident

PeoplesElbow

Lump

The comments of people blow my mind. Most of the comments have nothing to do with the case and the news casters just keep letting them ramble on and on spewing crap. It is sooooooo maddening.

And no, I'm not surprised

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MSNBC’s History Of Doxxing Normal People Shadows Attempt To Follow Rittenhouse Jury

She’s bragged about doxxing and censoring Trump supporters in the past with the help of another NBC colleague Ben Collins. Their work is written clearly with the objective of justifying censorship. After penning an article with Collins in August 2020 about Facebook cracking down on QAnon groups, Zadrozny bragged in a now-deleted October tweet that “They did a partial ban in August that wiped more than half of my groups out. This should take care of the rest.”

Revolver News described the tactics employed by these NBC News “reporters” as an “Eastern Europe-style ‘color revolution,’ where institutional forces are used to bring about the intended outcome regardless of what the law says or what the public wants, while giving the whole process a gloss of democratic legitimacy.”

“Harassment, censorship, and intimidation of Trump supporters by any means necessary is a key element of the ‘color revolution’ strategy,” Revolver continued. “And Brandy Zadrozny of NBC News is a key hatchet woman working on behalf of the oligarchs.”

Zadrozny is such a key player, she’s literally written the book on doxxing Trump supporters and other anonymous people online. She was a significant contributor to the “Verification Handbook” and has explained her methods of unethically digging up people’s pasts to other so-called journalists.

It appears she uses dark-data search engines that must be paid for, so “depending on your newsroom’s budget, you may or may not have access.” Through these methods, she can obtain phone records, property records, emails, usernames, and even Amazon wish lists, which she calls “a gold mine for learning about what a person reads, wants, buys.”

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Do you ever look back on your life and thank God you dodged a bullet?

I dated somebody for over a year and he wanted me to move with him to another state. I broke it off and made it clear I wasn't moving. I was only 18-19 at the time. He hated me for that for a very long time but I still kept in touch with his parents and am friends with his dad on FB.

His dad just posted an absolute toddler temper tantrum on FB about how justice wasn't served, blah blah blah.

Yep - glad I ended that!!!

If anyone thought the verdict would be anything other than "not guilty," they didn't watch the trial and it shows.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn it! I knew the second I stopped stalking the TV a verdict would come in. :mad:

* ring ring *
Me: Hi Dad!
Dad: Are you watching?
Me: No! I'm at the laundry doing the comforter, what happened?
Dad: Weeeeeelllllll....... (starts talking to my Mom about something nobody cares about)
Me: OMG TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! :jameo:

He's old and thinks things are funny. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good! I'm glad to hear that Kenoshans aren't as stupid as I thought they were and offer my humble apologies for doubting them.