The Rocket

What? No more screaming goat? Whatever shall we do? No more foul language on the radio? Darn the luck. See ya!

Bonehead

AMF and don't let the door hit you on the way out ! No loss to the station or Southern Maryland.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's with that station and their psycho DJs? They've had a number of them over the years who had anger issues and very public personal problems.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What's with that station and their psycho DJs? They've had a number of them over the years who had anger issues and very public personal problems.

Considering some of their callers might very well be people you've seen posting on here, are you surprised?

:lmao:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Did they go back to classic rock? I deleted the station from my radio when they changed a few months ago and listen to BIG 100 when It comes in...:frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Considering some of their callers might very well be people you've seen posting on here, are you surprised?

:lmao:

Remember that one DJ they had - Moondoggie or something like that? - who used to come over here and let loose with the venom? RoseRed knows him, I think she went on a date with him or something and declined a second one, which made him go off on this crazy tear.

Yeah, he was a real jerk.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Remember that one DJ they had - Moondoggie or something like that? - who used to come over here and let loose with the venom? RoseRed knows him, I think she went on a date with him or something and declined a second one, which made him go off on this crazy tear. Yeah, he was a real jerk.

:lmao: called me a bitch on the air. :lmao:

Forkian

Black Jack added nothing of value to the station. Hoping they find someone that will make 97.7 worth listening to again.

Last edited: