The rumors are true...

VenusDoom

Rock Star
... I'm back by popular demand (or maybe because this place has become dreadfully boring and it makes me sad)...

So let the mud slinging begin, at will. Or the welcome backs... I'm not picky. :buddies:

Black-Francis

:nono: Come on, BF... you mean your facebook sources didn't pull that pic off my profile? You know, the one that shows the difference from last year to this year? Tsk Tsk... your cronies are slackin'!

Believe me.....you losing a little weight is not gonna fix that nasty face and ugly personality....:yay: How is Spock?

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Believe me.....you losing a little weight is not gonna fix that nasty face and ugly personality....:yay: How is Spock?

40 pounds isn't a little weight... give me SOME credit, BF. That's like, the weight of a young child!

We're still blissfully wonderful, thanks for asking!

VenusDoom

Rock Star
Cool....120 pounds more to go......Did you and Pix make up?

I think the impact of that fight was grossly overestimated. Did we make up? Well, we never really broke up :shrug: See... friends, even those who were once close, grow apart and go their seperate ways. It started almost exactly a year ago, this growing apart. It seems I became friendly with people that some of my old friends didn't really care for. As a result, there was a distancing on all sides. Pixie has her MK and they're quite content to be Pixie and MK. I think she's even told you (or someone else on here so the whole board, really) that the only friend she really has is MK. So, while Pixie and I may have been friendly and even occasionally social, the break up had far less of an effect than has been publicized.

I neither love nor hate Pixie. She is a complex woman, strong in her convictions and morals, and I respect that because I'm much the same. No more, no less.

I think the impact of that fight was grossly overestimated. Did we make up? Well, we never really broke up :shrug: See... friends, even those who were once close, grow apart and go their seperate ways. It started almost exactly a year ago, this growing apart. It seems I became friendly with people that some of my old friends didn't really care for. As a result, there was a distancing on all sides. Pixie has her MK and they're quite content to be Pixie and MK. I think she's even told you (or someone else on here so the whole board, really) that the only friend she really has is MK. So, while Pixie and I may have been friendly and even occasionally social, the break up had far less of an effect than has been publicized.

I neither love nor hate Pixie. She is a complex woman, strong in her convictions and morals, and I respect that because I'm much the same. No more, no less.

You've been waiting to write something wordy like that for awhile haven't you? :lol:

Black-Francis

Short version = She can't stand you ......:yay: Got it!

SoMDGirl42

:bs: