The Safeway in Prince Frederick

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Opens tomorrow!

Got my sale paper in the mail today...Carb Smart ice cream - buy 1 get one free! Low carb bread on sale too. :banana:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ours up here has a TON of low carb products. The Carb Smart fudgicles are gross but the ice cream bars are :yum:

I'd like some enterprising soul to make frozen low carb waffles and breakfast sandwiches. And TV dinner stuff for me to bring to work.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Sharon
Opens tomorrow!

Got my sale paper in the mail today...Carb Smart ice cream - buy 1 get one free! Low carb bread on sale too. :banana:

Remain clam, Sharon, do not penic..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The Carb Smart fudgicles are gross but the ice cream bars are :yum:

I almost bought the fudgesicles one day, but after remembering how good the real ones are I knew they'd be a disappointment.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: The Safeway in Prince Frederick

Originally posted by otter
Remain clam, Sharon, do not penic..
:lol:

I went to Food Lion on a "quick shop" the other night. Now, there's a reason to penic if there ever was one. I couldn't get half the stuff on my list because they didn't have it or was sold out. :burning: lol

I'm used to going to Shopper's so Safeway is about the same distance the other way.

BuddyLee

Football addict
usual

yeah thats a usual for Food Lion...... i hear that they are about to close down a looooooooooooooooot of stores. :clap:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
hmgdLawn_and_GardenPest_ControlAllRaid_House_7_Garden_Bug_Killer-resized80.jpg
ZCLO4324.JPG

Last edited:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: usual

Originally posted by BuddyLee
yeah thats a usual for Food Lion...... i hear that they are about to close down a looooooooooooooooot of stores. :clap:

Don't suppose they'd shut down that one they're about to build in Lusby before it goes out of business, do ya?

BuddyLee

Football addict
nope

no i dont think they are going to close that one down. but i hear they are closing down the lexington park and california stores.:bubble:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by *archimedes*
Otter, I put BuddyLee on ignore like the first or second night he posted, it's been bliss.

Hey BuddyLee!

I think you should quote every single one of your posts for archi!

:cheesy:

B

baswm

I am glad Safeway is finally opening up. Giant is a little on the pricey side and food lion is a notch above an IGA. Wish they would build a Safeway in Lusby.