The Search for America's Next Equestrian Star

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The first show was last Friday & there are four shows left. It is on Fox Reality Network at 9am on Friday's & on Channel 108. Hopefully the more people that watch they will do more horse programs in the future. There is one rider the is from Silver Springs, Maryland.:yahoo:

Brendan Curtis

devinej

alright, are you gonna record it for us? i wanna see it but i work...and don't have Teevo or whatever that is. robert dover is funny. my old coach said they call him ben. (jk haha)

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
alright, are you gonna record it for us? i wanna see it but i work...and don't have Teevo or whatever that is. robert dover is funny. my old coach said they call him ben. (jk haha)

Sure I already have it set on the DVR.:yahoo: I'm trying to save all the episodes & then try to copy to DVD.

Is that a Is that a satellite channel or comcast?

Yes it is channel 108 on Comcast where I live.:howdy:

Sparks

Sure I already have it set on the DVR.:yahoo: I'm trying to save all the episodes & then try to copy to DVD.

DirecTV also carried the Fox Reality Channel. I'm going to try and remember to record it.

W

WhoCares

I am going to have to set up tivo tonight to record it. I will be in the mountians of NH. I am not sure they will have that channel. I will be lucky if I have high speed internet. I have to work this weekend on the laptop.

F

finickyfilly

I am going to have to set up tivo tonight to record it. I will be in the mountians of NH. I am not sure they will have that channel. I will be lucky if I have high speed internet. I have to work this weekend on the laptop.

that does not sound like fun

Amy

Have a good trip Katie! I will miss seeing you at the barn this weekend.

I was also thinking I could get Rob to record it for me.

devinej

:buddies::yahoo: