The secret to women!

Noble

The man with a presence
ok well next tip on women....

be honest with her....

make sure you tell her how you feel no matter what it is....

and the biggest tip...

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FEMININE SIDE!!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Noble said:
hey now....

I love IRL love...there is nothing better than losing all control and feeling weak in the knees, stomach, HANDS, etc...I love looking into a woman's eyes and without saying a word letting her know how I feel.

Oh Brother, some guys just over think these things too damn much.

This may come as a surprise but women can't read our minds any more than we can read theirs! She's probably looking back at you thinking "What's going on? Did I piss him off? Why isn't he talking? I wish he'd quit staring at me in that creepy way..." and on, and on, because SHE is overthinking it just as much as you are!!!

Sheesh!

If you've run out of things to say either slip her the tongue or give her the "lets be friends talk" but quit torturing her and yourself! :lmao:

Last edited:
Noble said:
Don't get carried away now...I like a man that acts like a man.

Never treat her less than a friend is one of the most important things IMO

Noble

The man with a presence
sigh....poor misguided soul...

all i am doing is laying groundwork to understand them better....

my whole life i have spent studying people....hell it is my job...

so yeah if you want to be "hard" and think what i am saying is bs...then plz go ahead but there are some people out there that might want to take my words and use them....

so please do not come in here being an e-thug...

K

Kain99

Noble said:

be honest with her....

and the biggest tip...

Shall I expect your declaration on my desk Monday or your resignation? :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Noble said:

be honest with her....

and the biggest tip...

Hold on, are we done with tip 1?

Noble

The man with a presence
lol tip 1 was the first post....

the eyes is tip 2

the truth is tip 3

and as for you Kain....you can expect something yes.....not resignation...but something.

Noble said:

the eyes is tip 2

the truth is tip 3

and as for you Kain....you can expect something yes.....not resignation...but something.
:tap: I didn't see nothing about eyes in your 2nd tip.

K

Kain99

Noble said:

the eyes is tip 2

the truth is tip 3

Oh please tell me, you do not mean a call to Kelly! :lmao:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Noble said:

the eyes is tip 2

the truth is tip 3

Is getting a good lawyer tip #4??

Noble

The man with a presence
yes, be her friend and be a man....what i mean by feminine side is exactly what that one guy did....pretty much was like stick your tounge down her throat or cut her loose....i mean come on...be a man but don't be afraid of emotion and sensitivity...be her friend but if you want to be everything then you can't hide behind this macho wall all the time....be caring, sensitive, and all those things that most men think makes them gay.

Noble

The man with a presence
2nd tip was to look and see what you see....sorry that was unclear a little...

but not only that but to actually be able to show how you feel like kain said...windows to the soul...

and NO not kelly LOL

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Noble said:
yes, be her friend and be a man....what i mean by feminine side is exactly what that one guy did....pretty much was like stick your tounge down her throat or cut her loose....i mean come on...be a man but don't be afraid of emotion and sensitivity...be her friend but if you want to be everything then you can't hide behind this macho wall all the time....be caring, sensitive, and all those things that most men think makes them gay.
Sorry, Noble......that is a turn off to me. A man should be a man, he should come home from work, grab me by the hair and tell me what he wants!! :love:

harleygirl said:
Sorry, Noble......that is a turn off to me. A man should be a man, he should come home from work, grab me by the hair and tell me what he wants!! :love:
:high5: I know that's right.