The sheit keeps getting deeper.

Hijinx

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” The Beat DC managing editor Tiffany Cross said if you are not “a person of color,” it’s not “your place” to determine if President Donald Trump is a racist.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...eoples-place-to-determine-if-trump-is-racist/

She added, “I think a good rule of thumb is, if you are not a person of color and millions of people of color across this country are saying a thing is racist, it’s not your place to say that it isn’t
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go. White people have no say in it. White people do not know what racism is, only POC do.
Now when she says people of color she doesn't mean Native Americans, Chinese, Japanese or Koreans or any other race of color.
She means BLACKS. And if they say someone is racist then there is no discussion, whites are just supposed to accept it as true.
White people have no rights.

Of course IMO she is the racist, but I have no right to an opinion. I am white.
And getting a big bellyful of this racist BS every day from these ignorant race baiters.

MiddleGround

The only question is.... does the door swing in the opposite direction as well?

I think a good rule of thumb is, if you are a person of color and millions of people NOT of color across this country are saying a thing is racist, it’s not a person of color's place to say that it isn’t

So, if millions of Caucasians say that Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, etc. are racist... People of color have no place to say they aren't?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

MiddleGround

Sorry, I don't allow fascist Leftists to tell me what to think or how to behave.

Actually... Yes, you do. Behavior anyways...

Would you be railing against the "fascist Leftist" rhetoric and opinions if you weren't? Same goes for lib tards railing against their mortal enemy.

nutz

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” The Beat DC managing editor Tiffany Cross said if you are not “a person of color,” it’s not “your place” to determine if President Donald Trump is a racist.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...eoples-place-to-determine-if-trump-is-racist/

She added, “I think a good rule of thumb is, if you are not a person of color and millions of people of color across this country are saying a thing is racist, it’s not your place to say that it isn’t
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go. White people have no say in it. White people do not know what racism is, only POC do.
Now when she says people of color she doesn't mean Native Americans, Chinese, Japanese or Koreans or any other race of color.
She means BLACKS. And if they say someone is racist then there is no discussion, whites are just supposed to accept it as true.
White people have no rights.

Of course IMO she is the racist, but I have no right to an opinion. I am white.
And getting a big bellyful of this racist BS every day from these ignorant race baiters.
Affirmative action, dont you recognize it?