The Smithsonian channel,

GregV814

Channel 915 Comcast....

I really like their aerial documentaries of our world, but DAMN if they cant help themselves with slobbering homage to Obama.....Ireland's history in quite fascinating, but the most important thing that ever happened (according to story line) was Obama visiting a small town's beer joint to see his relatives!!! I didnt know he was a descendant of Henry VIII......amazing....well old hank was just a typical old white guy....NOT Obama...

Grumpy

Channel 915 Comcast....

I really like their aerial documentaries of our world, but DAMN if they cant help themselves with slobbering homage to Obama.....Ireland's history in quite fascinating, but the most important thing that ever happened (according to story line) was Obama visiting a small town's beer joint to see his relatives!!! I didnt know he was a descendant of Henry VIII......amazing....well old hank was just a typical old white guy....NOT Obama...
They play up the global warming stuff quite a bit in every documentary,too.

phreddyp

Like National Geographic every other article has a climate change or global warming reference to them but I still like the pictures just as I did in the 1960's .

Tech

Channel 915 Comcast....

Descendant of Henry? No wonder this Munster man doesn't like him.
Came from one of the plantations I bet.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Barry's head is shaped like a potato. Now this thread helped explain why.

GregV814

AMAZING FACT NUMBER 126!!

As documented on the Smithsonian channel
Apparently the only towns in Arkansas worth mentioning, are Hope (of course the Clinton family) and Stamp, where at the age of 4, Mya Angelo started her journey fighting racism, social justice, cold fried chicken when she arrived on a segregated train ride from the North while chaperoning her 3 year old brother!!!