The Smithsonian's getting a makeover

camily

Peace
I took the kids there yesterday. Great time for all. They had a few exhibits closed due to renovations though. The kids loved it though. We also hit Natural History. My son went crazy over the "stuffed" animals and the cool bugs.

camily said:
I took the kids there yesterday. Great time for all. They had a few exhibits closed due to renovations though. The kids loved it though. We also hit Natural History. My son went crazy over the "stuffed" animals and the cool bugs.

I remember going there several times as a kid and we always had a good time. Ahhh, I miss those days! :lmao:

L

ladylara

what weird timing... i JUST heard this weekend that there's plans to start charging admission. hmmmm...

bcp

In My Opinion
Speedy70 said:
WASHINGTON - The American flag that "so proudly we hail'd," the inspiration for the Star-Spangled Banner, will be the focal point of an $85 million renovation at the National Museum of American History.

:faint:
Did congress get this past the Illegals?
I do hope they approve.

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Geesh. Kind of makes my trip to Ikea tomorrow look boring. :lmao:
But remember we go to DC every Saturday...You know...the "Ballerina". This Saturday we will take the time to visit the city.

Buying furniture is never boring!

greyhound said:
But remember we go to DC every Saturday...You know...the "Ballerina". This Saturday we will take the time to visit the city.

Buying furniture is never boring!

Ask the ballerina if I can have her autograph when she's super famous.

I'm not looking for furniture. I'm looking for curtains or anything else that tickles my fancy!