THE SPY WHO BONKED ME

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I find sex robots gross and pathetic. Like blow up dolls, they're for people who are such losers they can't get a real human to have sex with them.

"Robot lovers." Good grief.

TCROW

If you consider your girlfriend or wife a prostitute, I feel sorry for her.

The working title of my first proposed graduate thesis was “Comparing and Contrasting the Economics of Wifedom and Whoredom”. Graduate advisor not amused.

Hijinx

Be just my luck to spend too much for it and when I got it home it would have an attitude and look like Ocasio-Cortez.

22AcaciaAve

Why does Get Smart come to mind? Remember Hymie? One episode the Chief's niece met him and she asked him, "Are you in electronics?" And he said, "No, electronics are in me." Show still cracks me up.

glhs837

Power with Control
Bonked or boinked? Or both?

You have it out of sequence, but yes, both.

I find sex robots gross and pathetic. Like blow up dolls, they're for people who are such losers they can't get a real human to have sex with them.

"Robot lovers." Good grief.

Contrary to popular belief, there is not "someone for everyone. ". So, hire a hooker, or pay for something like this. Which is morally better?

22AcaciaAve

You have it out of sequence, but yes, both.

Contrary to popular belief, there is not "someone for everyone. ". So, hire a hooker, or pay for something like this. Which is morally better?

Honestly I'm thinking this is just masturbation with a very complex aid. Having sex with a hooker is doing it with another live human being.

glhs837

Power with Control
Honestly I'm thinking this is just masturbation with a very complex aid. Having sex with a hooker is doing it with another live human being.

A living masturbation aid vs a mechanical one. Renting a human is better? Not sure I'm buying that.

22AcaciaAve

A living masturbation aid vs a mechanical one. Renting a human is better? Not sure I'm buying that.

You misunderstood. I did not say renting a human is better. I was merely saying that doing it with a robot simply constitutes masturbation. Doing it with a hooker takes it to another level.