'The Squad' revives feud with Pelosi: Be aware when you 'single us out' that we're 'women of color'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The four progressive congresswomen who are currently in a nasty feud with President Trump offered a not-so-subtle warning to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, the next time she "singles them out."

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY, Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich, Ilhan Omar, D-Minn, and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass, often referred to as "The Squad," sat down with "CBS This Morning" host Gayle King on Tuesday as the House voted to formally condemn Trump over tweets that Democrats labeled as racist.

Nancy's gonna be AOC's Bitch Now! :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The four progressive congresswomen who are currently in a nasty feud with President Trump offered a not-so-subtle warning to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, the next time she "singles them out."

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY, Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich, Ilhan Omar, D-Minn, and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass, often referred to as "The Squad," sat down with "CBS This Morning" host Gayle King on Tuesday as the House voted to formally condemn Trump over tweets that Democrats labeled as racist.

Nancy's gonna be AOC's Bitch Now! :lmao:
:jet:

This is what Nancy gets for not putting them in their place when she should have!

I kept thinking that she was going to use the rules of decorum in the House and her position as Speaker to smack them down.

Now that they're basically calling her out for not calling a meeting with them I'd like to see what she does now. She tried marginalizing them/ignoring them and that hasn't worked. :killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They keep calling them "the squad!"

"Four Horseladies of the Apocalypse" sounded better.

Maybe.... "The Fearsome Flotsam!"

NextJen

Raisin cane
Besides, aren't we all 'women of color'?
My color is along the lines of 'fair porcelain'. I used to be more of a 'natural ivory', but I try to stay out of the sun more now.

Hijinx

We are women of color so we have privileges that white women do not have.
Color immunity from criticism.

Not bad if it works. And it will.
Slap down that old race card and you are home free.

LMAO it is funny though that it is played against Pelosi who helps play it against Trump
These phucking people are insane and Americans better wake up.