The Starter Wife

Terps

Anyone watching? How do you think it compares to the mini series? I think i like it better, i am a big fan of Zach...

Hawkeyewife

One of the two shows I DVR each week

I like this show and record it each week since Friday nights are usually busy around here. At first, I liked the miniseries better, but this "season" is great. I like Zach too.

J

jaybeeztoo

I've tried to watch it a couple of times, but can't seem to get into it. The previews always look so good, but then I get bored with the show.

Terps

Oh you should try and stick with it, its really cute! There are some great characters, i love Joan and Rodney, you cant really ask for better sidekicks...

So i'm not sure i'm liking Zach anymore! Is anyone rooting for Lou and Molly now?

Terps

Yay! New one tonight! I'm interested to see how the whole her hooking up with Kenny thing pans out.. It looks like from the commercials that Zach is trying to get back together with her..

Im really torn on who i want her to be with.. I love Lou but i also really like kenny this season and Zach's hot, lol... I dunno, i guess i'll just have to watch tonight

Hawkeyewife

I just watched Friday's episode on the DVR

My husband is at the Univ of Maryland game tonight so I got a chance to catch up on saved tv. WOW! This week's episode was great! The shows keep getting better and better.

I wonder what happened to Joan and Pappy?

H

HouseCat

Joan is the best character on the show imo...she cracks me up. I love the daydreaming/fantasy scenes Molly has...they're hilarious.

nana

Nana
I agree great show I did not get to see the mini series so I have nothing to compare but I am enjoying this:yahoo: