"The sticker!!!! It enrages meeeeee!!!!!

StmarysCity79

Some might say a lack of folks protecting their property with violence or the threat of it has led to an increase in people feeling it's acceptable to take/damage others people's property. This notion that violence=bad is mistaken.

It should be proportional, of course. Dont kill someone for keying your car. But a few punches to the head are right in line.

No wonder so many Trump supporters are in jail.

limblips

PREMO Member
It should be proportional, of course. Dont kill someone for keying your car. But a few punches to the head are right in line.
Absolutely! If the twinky perp used a 3 inch key then he should only be stabbed with a knife 3 inches or less. Anythinng bigger would be excessive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
View attachment 176765

Much as the Venus flytrap which could easily live on light and nutrients in the soil, Vrai wakes in the morning and chooses violence

I don't choose violence, violence chooses me. :cool:

Actually the problem is that too many people won't stand up for themselves to protect their property or their family members, or even their own well-being. They're terrified of the marauders that run amok, and cower instead of standing up to them. This emboldens the thugs because they know they can do as they please and you won't do anything about it. Occasionally they FAFO, but not nearly often enough.

We are being conditioned to fear and submit, and the more we do it the more subjugated we become.

I wasn't built for that. It's not my natural state. I can't relate to it and don't understand it. In fight or flight response, I didn't get the flight part - only the fight. Someone just found that out today and it's unlikely she'll make that mistake again. Because that's how you deal with bullies - you bully them back. Ideally you conduct yourself so they don't even try, but this chick today isn't real bright. She's a little smarter now.

So yeah, if some dumbass tries to make a victim out of me, I'll do my best to victimize them right back. I don't really understand why anyone wouldn't do the same, let alone object to someone else standing up for themself.

But that's Democrats for ya. They love violence and chaos.....until someone gives it back to them. Then they cry like the little bitches they are.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Come on, Florida! WTF?? You're supposed to beat his ass for him, not call the cops.

:rolleyes:
Capture1.JPG

StmarysCity79

I don't choose violence, violence chooses me. :cool:

Actually the problem is that too many people won't stand up for themselves to protect their property or their family members, or even their own well-being. They're terrified of the marauders that run amok, and cower instead of standing up to them. This emboldens the thugs because they know they can do as they please and you won't do anything about it. Occasionally they FAFO, but not nearly often enough.

We are being conditioned to fear and submit, and the more we do it the more subjugated we become.

I wasn't built for that. It's not my natural state. I can't relate to it and don't understand it. In fight or flight response, I didn't get the flight part - only the fight. Someone just found that out today and it's unlikely she'll make that mistake again. Because that's how you deal with bullies - you bully them back. Ideally you conduct yourself so they don't even try, but this chick today isn't real bright. She's a little smarter now.

So yeah, if some dumbass tries to make a victim out of me, I'll do my best to victimize them right back. I don't really understand why anyone wouldn't do the same, let alone object to someone else standing up for themself.

But that's Democrats for ya. They love violence and chaos.....until someone gives it back to them. Then they cry like the little bitches they are.

Don't you work as a peon at a huge corporation?

Really sticking it to em huh?

You are so edgy and different than other people. /S