The Struggle is Real Folks!

mitzi

Not quite as bad as George W. struggling to put that rain poncho on 😂

Last edited:

Louise

I's sad to watch this man ,but even sadder is that his wife knows his Dementia, and she let the Democrats use him in this manner. Joe is a corrupt old politician, but his wife ---well I have no words.

You get it. We have had two fam members, currently, to succumb to Alzheimer’s/Dimentia. Very hard to watch and get through. Non-doc Jill is disgusting. The photo op cookies to the banished to the basement NG says it all. She better enjoy her 30 days in the WH. Then, she will be back in Delaware. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Look, I dislike this guy as much as everyone else, but ...

Looks like a new jacket. On quality jackets, the pockets are closed with a stitch across the opening to keep it looking nice. When he pulled the jacket open and tried with his finger to open the flap, it appeared to be sewn shut. I myself have done that with new jackets on both the inside and vest pockets because I never remember to cut the stitch.

Louise

Looks like a new jacket. On quality jackets, the pockets are closed with a stitch across the opening to keep it looking nice. When he pulled the jacket open and tried with his finger to open the flap, it appeared to be sewn shut. I myself have done that with new jackets on both the inside and vest pockets because I never remember to cut the stitch.

Thanks for the laugh. You were kidding, right?

herb749

Inside pockets are usually open. Outside ones are sewn.

BOP

I's sad to watch this man ,but even sadder is that his wife knows his Dementia, and she let the Democrats use him in this manner. Joe is a corrupt old politician, but his wife ---well I have no words.
I do. I think most of us do, but those are words that will get censored with asterisks.

BOP

You get it. We have had two fam members, currently, to succumb to Alzheimer’s/Dimentia. Very hard to watch and get through. Non-doc Jill is disgusting. The photo op cookies to the banished to the basement NG says it all. She better enjoy her 30 days in the WH. Then, she will be back in Delaware. God bless the USA.
It occured to me that Jill Biden would have made the perfect mob boss's wife, but just as quickly, I realized that she is, in fact, the mob boss's wife.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've had inside pockets sewn too. Have to go look at my suits...
Just checked my dress suits. All had the outside pockets sewn shut, one had inside and outside pockets sewn shut, and the vest pockets on the three-piece were sewn shut.