The super Lord Stanly Bowl

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LordStanly 35-vs-Rael 41

New England Patriots-11 New York Giants 53½

If you both pick a differant team, then don't bother with all the picks below.
If you both want the same team and you two can agree to give and take odds.
Exsample..Give me 3 points more and I would take NY with 14 then don't bother with below.

If not then here we go.

2 points team to win coin toss...................................................your pick
3 points First team to score .....................................................your pick
4 points first team to recover a fumble........................................your pick
4 points first team to intercept..................................................your pick
3 points Leader at the end of 1st QT..........................................your pick
5 points leader the end of half...................................................your pick
10 points over-n-under 1/2 time.........26points......................over or under
5 points first team to score after the half...................................your pick
5 points leader at the end of third QT........................................your pick
10 points over-n-under.................53½................................over or under

These points will be added to the points you have all ready.

Have fun :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well, muh LordStanley what say you? I'm thinking of picking my G-men, purely on emotion, but this pick isn't about emotion. I like how the spread came down a few points over the past week as I expected.

Are you inclined to pick the Pats with this spread or do you feel compelled to give me even more points? :lol: Or, would you pick the Giants with the spread?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Well, muh LordStanley what say you? I'm thinking of picking my G-men, purely on emotion, but this pick isn't about emotion. I like how the spread came down a few points over the past week as I expected.

Are you inclined to pick the Pats with this spread or do you feel compelled to give me even more points? :lol: Or, would you pick the Giants with the spread?

I was leaning on picking the giants with the spread too.... I mean, what better way to end another superbowl by another manning beating Brady.

But still, Im not sure the giants can pull off a win. Cover the spread, yes.!

Win the bowl.... ????? Not sure.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'm picking Giants.
2 points team to win coin toss...................................................Patriots
3 points First team to score .....................................................Patriots
4 points first team to recover a fumble........................................Giants
4 points first team to intercept..................................................Giants
3 points Leader at the end of 1st QT..........................................Giants
5 points leader the end of half...................................................Giants
10 points over-n-under 1/2 time.........26points.............................under
5 points first team to score after the half...................................Patriots
5 points leader at the end of third QT........................................Patriots
10 points over-n-under.................53½......................................under

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ga-Damn this is confusing

New York Giants to cover

2 points team to win coin toss...................................................Pats
3 points First team to score .....................................................Pats
4 points first team to recover a fumble........................................Pats
4 points first team to intercept..................................................Pats
3 points Leader at the end of 1st QT..........................................Giants
5 points leader the end of half...................................................Pats
10 points over-n-under 1/2 time.........26points......................over
5 points first team to score after the half...................................giants
5 points leader at the end of third QT........................................Giants
10 points over-n-under.................53½................................ over

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I would have neve guessed the both of ya to pick the Ants.
NE is gonna woop up on by 14 or more.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
:thewave: To Rael for winning the Lord Stanly Bowl.:buddies:

Way to go:buddies: Lord Stanly for being this years champion.:buddies:

Rael 73
LS 52

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just thought I'd mention...now everytime I go by the bowling alley on Rt4 in Huntingtown, I call it the Lord Stanley Bowl. :killingme