The SuperSoaker must be Class 3

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Former NYPD LEO: Water Pistols and Nerf Guns are Uncool So Turn Them In

Each child can receive one toy for whatever water pistols, Nerf guns and other toy guns they turn in.

Original...

black dog

Free America
I wept the day I bought my son a Red Rider and when he opened it they had welded the barrel the the tube... It's a sad day when a kid can't shoot his best friend in the ass with a crab apple or a dirt clod.
I then gave him mine.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wept the day I bought my son a Red Rider and when he opened it they had welded the barrel the the tube... It's a sad day when a kid can't shoot his best friend in the ass with a crab apple or a dirt clod.
I then gave him mine.
I keep an old Red Ryder next to the shop door....feral cat and stray dogs problem...

PeoplesElbow

I then gave him mine.
Tell me more about this, how did you manage to shoot crabapples?

black dog

Free America
Tell me more about this, how did you manage to shoot crabapples?
Easy peasy, you unscrew the barrel and take a crabapple and set it on top of the tube and hit it with the bottom of your fist. You load it like a muzzleloader, **** it and launch the cored apple.
You can jam it in the dirt and do the same with dirt clods.
Not everyone always had BB's to shoot,lol

The tip of the barrel unscrewed leaving a 3/4" hole at the end of the barrel instead of the BB sized hole. Push the end into the dirt and shoot.

PeoplesElbow

The tip of the barrel unscrewed leaving a 3/4" hole at the end of the barrel instead of the BB sized hole. Push the end into the dirt and shoot.
Wait a minute, the inside diameter of the barrel isn't the diameter of a BB all the way through?

black dog

Free America
Wait a minute, the inside diameter of the barrel isn't the diameter of a BB all the way through?
There is a 3/4" +- tube that the maybe 3/8ths" barrel screws into.
Just above the receiver / false barrel is the real barrel with a threaded endcap. it screws into the tube to shoot BB's.

You were a deprived child growing up, huh? :ohwell:

The tip of the barrel has to be removed to load BBs. If you leave the BB tube out, you can load it with dirt and apples.

135901 135902

PeoplesElbow

Ah ok, mine loaded at a little door right above the trigger and had a smaller outer diameter barrel.

I did have a similar looking toy guy that you cocked with a lever and then it made a pretty loud pop sound, that thing still works.

black dog

Free America
Ah ok, mine loaded at a little door right above the trigger and had a smaller outer diameter barrel.

I did have a similar looking toy guy that you cocked with a lever and then it made a pretty loud pop sound, that thing still works.

Millennial's miss out on everything fun. #sadfaceforyou