The Taliban has taken over Afghanistan.....

HemiHauler

O'Neill was placed on Delta's no-fly list over a year ago. Is someone retweeting this today as red meat to extract maximum outrage?

But, yea, break the rules of a PRIVATE air carrier and this is the risk you run. Doesn't matter if one is a former service member, SEAL or not, or if it is is the person who killed bin Laden.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
O'Neill was placed on Delta's no-fly list over a year ago. Is someone retweeting this today as red meat to extract maximum outrage?

But, yea, break the rules of a PRIVATE air carrier and this is the risk you run. Doesn't matter if one is a former service member, SEAL or not, or if it is is the person who killed bin Laden.

I think every real American should be outraged.

PS, that "private" air carrier receives a piss TON of federal money. You may not be aware of it, but that's OUR money that WE earn, that is then confiscated by the government and redistributed to multi-millionaire CEOs.

That's right - Delta got billions in federal "payroll aid", much of which went to meet CEO Ed Bastian's $17 MILLION compensation.

OccamsRazor

...And here come the loyal and vapid sycophants, just as I figured.
Proabably best to remember that there appear to be several people on here that are simply not interested in talking or chatting about the actual topics. They only log in to amuse themselves and have no real substance to contribute or real opinion to give.
Thanks for letting me know right off that you have nothing intelligent to say. Now I can ignore you without FOMO.
Wait. Didn't this same poster provide a SCOTUS decision remarks document not too long ago to which you replied "Nah, I don't have the time to read that so I am just going to spout my opinion anyways?" You really do not have solid footing to say this.

black dog

Free America
Wait. Didn't this same poster provide a SCOTUS decision remarks document not too long ago to which you replied "Nah, I don't have the time to read that so I am just going to spout my opinion anyways?" You really do not have solid footing to say this.

Shes the HNIC of this site, thats all the footing she needs...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Actually what I said was, "You tell me what it says." But I'm not surprised you'd lie because it's what you do.

OccamsRazor

Actually what I said was, "You tell me what it says." But I'm not surprised you'd lie because it's what you do.
Actually, what you said was "I'm not going to take the time to read this due to the jargon so, tell me what it said." Please remember to include everything next time. I thought you like to do your own research from news sources that you are comfortable with. Here you want it dictated to you by someone you clearly disagree with?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here you want it dictated to you by someone you clearly disagree with?

Those are the best people to tell me what their cited missives say. If they can't tell me in their own words and either cut/paste or get belligerent, I know they didn't read it either so why should I?

You Leftist tools are so cute with your demands that I do this or do that - **** you. Make me.

ontheriver

Those are the best people to tell me what their cited missives say. If they can't tell me in their own words and either cut/paste or get belligerent, I know they didn't read it either so why should I?

You Leftist tools are so cute with your demands that I do this or do that - **** you. Make me.

:notworthy

Reactions: BOP

OccamsRazor

Plenty to dig into here so lets start from the top. "Those are the best people to tell you.." Seems like you were asking the questions and another poster cited and linked the info to answer your questions. Why not read it and form your own opinion instead of asking for it to be dictated? Do you ask that of any other info linked on here from everyone?
Next is "cut/paste or get belligerent." Do you really think GURPS reads every single one of the multiple articles before they are pasted on here every day? Funny that you seem to have no issues with taking those as gospel. Also I do not know about anyone else but I have not been belligerent with you.
Finally I am not a Leftist. Does anyone who disagrees with any opinion you have become a Leftist?

HemiHauler

Does anyone who disagrees with any opinion you have become a Leftist?

Welcome to SOMD Forums. Leftist. Progtard. Libtard. Snowflake. Progbot. Bot. And on and on and on. Just in this thread, I was called un-American for daring to point out to OP that the "news" in their post was over a year old.

As I've stated before, the range of "acceptable" thoughts here is pathetically narrow.

Noam Chomsky said:
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.