The Taliban has taken over Afghanistan.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why not read it and form your own opinion instead of asking for it to be dictated? Do you ask that of any other info linked on here from everyone?

Yeah, all the time. As in literally all the time.

And I didn't ask for it to be dictated , I asked for them to tell me in their own words what (they think) it says. Dictated means word for word, and I specifically am not interested in that.

Next is "cut/paste or get belligerent." Do you really think GURPS reads every single one of the multiple articles before they are pasted on here every day?

Why are you bringing Gurps into this? But since you brought it up, there have been numerous times I've said I don't want to read or watch his video and asked for a synopsis.

Does anyone who disagrees with any opinion you have become a Leftist?

Only if they spout Leftist propaganda.

And now I'm done giving you attention for the day. Ta ta!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just in this thread, I was called un-American for daring to point out to OP that the "news" in their post was over a year old.

Where did I call you un-American? (Answer: I didn't. You just like to make chit up and play poor you victim.)

As I've stated before, the range of "acceptable" thoughts here is pathetically narrow.

Sorry your little feelz get hurted when people don't agree with you. :poorbaby:

And now I'm done giving you attention as well. :howdy:

ontheriver

Why are you bringing Gurps into this?

That's why I believe it is Hank. He hates GURPS. Always has. Gilligan too.
Lighten up Francis...

I am sorry for you (if you are Hank). Back in the day I believed it was sarcasm. Now it's just sad. All of your MPD's are angry, lonely and desperately seeking attention.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Lighten up Francis...

I am sorry for you (if you are Hank). Back in the day I believed it was sarcasm. Now it's just sad. All of your MPD's are angry, lonely and desperately seeking attention.

When Hank was Hank he used to send me pm's that were funny and full of local information...

warneckutz

Lighten up Francis...

I don't think he messes with the site anymore... 🤷

BOP

Plenty to dig into here so lets start from the top. "Those are the best people to tell you.." Seems like you were asking the questions and another poster cited and linked the info to answer your questions. Why not read it and form your own opinion instead of asking for it to be dictated? Do you ask that of any other info linked on here from everyone?
Next is "cut/paste or get belligerent." Do you really think GURPS reads every single one of the multiple articles before they are pasted on here every day? Funny that you seem to have no issues with taking those as gospel. Also I do not know about anyone else but I have not been belligerent with you.
Finally I am not a Leftist. Does anyone who disagrees with any opinion you have become a Leftist?
All the phuck she's asking for is a synopsis of a video or article to help her decide whether she wants to go read it for herself. She's done it to me, on rare occasions where I've only posted a link and thought the title was enough enticement. I thought wrong, and have given her a brief "what it's about" summary.

I do the same thing. A lot of times GURPS (and others) will post videos or links, with no attendant pull quote or run-down on why anyone should find it interesting. In the vast majority of cases, I simply ignore said video or news story and move on.

Why is it you can't understand this?

You're like a tard's tard.

SamSpade

Not to point out the obvious but this whole thread got derailed in about 3 or 4 posts and 30 posts later, it's just people whining at one another.

I get why a private carrier might remove a national hero - but it's a shame.

Reactions: BOP

HemiHauler

Not to point out the obvious but this whole thread got derailed in about 3 or 4 posts and 30 posts later, it's just people whining at one another.

I get why a private carrier might remove a national hero - but it's a shame.

There's nothing shameful about it at all. Break the rules of a private concern, you can be excluded from using it. If I came to your house and took a dump in your living room, would I be welcome in your home again? Would it be a shame when you excluded me? Of course not. Would it be more shameful if a Navy SEAL service veteran/national hero did the same? Of course not. Stop with the hero fetish. It's gross.

OccamsRazor

And I didn't ask for it to be dictated , I asked for them to tell me in their own words what (they think) it says. Dictated means word for word, and I specifically am not interested in that.
Say it however you like but you know what I meant. You seem to insist that you like to get information yourself and pull from sources that you believe are correct and 'true' but here you insist that you have someone else express it to you. Call it whatever you like but this seems to be in direct opposition to what you claim all the time.
Why are you bringing Gurps into this? But since you brought it up, there have been numerous times I've said I don't want to read or watch his video and asked for a synopsis.
You were the one who mentioned "cut/paste." Not me. Since GURPS seems to be the one who consistently does this on a daily basis and multiple times every day then why wouldn't someone think you are referring to them? Is there anyone else here that does it more than them?
Only if they spout Leftist propaganda.
And now I'm done giving you attention for the day. Ta ta!
Once again, is someone with an opposite viewpoint always a Leftist? Can't recall ever putting ANY propaganda on here. Just pointing out that you seem to pick your viewpoints when it suits you and when you are shown to even potentially be incorrect you just slink away and call someone a Leftist.

warneckutz

Say it however you like but you know what I meant. You seem to insist that you like to get information yourself and pull from sources that you believe are correct and 'true' but here you insist that you have someone else express it to you. Call it whatever you like but this seems to be in direct opposition to what you claim all the time.

You were the one who mentioned "cut/paste." Not me. Since GURPS seems to be the one who consistently does this on a daily basis and multiple times every day then why wouldn't someone think you are referring to them? Is there anyone else here that does it more than them?

Once again, is someone with an opposite viewpoint always a Leftist? Can't recall ever putting ANY propaganda on here. Just pointing out that you seem to pick your viewpoints when it suits you and when you are shown to even potentially be incorrect you just slink away and call someone a Leftist.
You good, bro?