The Totalitarian State of Commiefornia.

BOP

I wish they'd just come out of the totalitarian closet, build a Berlin-type wall, and announce to the world that they're at war with the United States.

California to ban the sale of fur clothing starting in 2023

If California is good at two things, and only two things, it’s banning things and taxing things. Gov. Gavin Newsom was proud to announce Saturday that starting in 2023, the sale of new fur clothing will be illegal in California.

How long before they begin confiscation - of anything they've banned, including guns and furs?

Hijinx

Does anybody ever buy furs any more anyway?
I haven't seen a woman wearing furs for years.

transporter

I wish they'd just come out of the totalitarian closet, build a Berlin-type wall, and announce to the world that they're at war with the United States.

California to ban the sale of fur clothing starting in 2023

If California is good at two things, and only two things, it’s banning things and taxing things. Gov. Gavin Newsom was proud to announce Saturday that starting in 2023, the sale of new fur clothing will be illegal in California.

How long before they begin confiscation - of anything they've banned, including guns and furs?

Just wondering: Do you live in CA???

If not, what difference does it make to you what the state legislature of CA does???

Rommey

Just wondering: Do you live in CA???

If not, what difference does it make to you what the state legislature of CA does???
Just to point out the stunningly obvious: Other states see the craziness coming out of California and it emboldens them to try equally crazy things.
How long before Maryland sees this and tries to implement something similar?

Reactions: BOP