The Ukraine/Azov Connection to January 6

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Evidence continues to mount of a coordinated effort to provoke what the media is fond of calling an “insurrection” on January 6, 2021. I will be calling it the January 6 false flag as I have from the beginning—not because I’m Mr. Big Brain, but because the data have always fit that analysis better than they have ever fit the insurrection narrative.

Ex-CIA analyst Larry C. Johnson alleges that members of the Azov Battalion—a Ukrainian Nazi militia—were flown to Washington D.C. to intentionally incite the events of January 6.

Johnson has an informed, independent point of view, and since leaving the intel world, he’s become the subject of a sustained discrediting campaign. Just look at his colorful Wikipedia page. See the section on Russia, and if you’re a regular reader, you’ll see echoes of some of the intel misinformation and media mythologies we’ve been talking about.

According to Johnson, Azov members were flown in by Alexandra Chalupa, the co-convener of the Democratic Party's National Ethnic Council.

Chalupa worked with the Ukrainian Embassy to dig up dirt on Paul Manafort’s ties to Russia, viewed by many as a political attempt to damage Trump in 2016. Chalupa herself called it a political issue, so I guess that settles it. Andrii Telizhenko, a former political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy, claimed “there was direct coordination between the DNC and the Ukrainian government.”