The View Hot Takes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The View PANICS Over Anti-Biden Protest VOTE EXPLODING As Hillary Clinton TRASHES Undecided Voters!​

Hijinx

Whoopi's done got her a modified Mohawk haircut.

She should shave her head and walk on her hands.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whoopi Goldberg RAGES Over Democrats DEMANDING Liberal SCOTUS Justice QUIT BEFORE TRUMP Wins!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

ABC’s Hostin Links Eclipses, Earthquakes, Cicadas to Climate Change

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin said Monday on ABC’s “The View” that eclipses, earthquakes and cicadas could “lead one to believe” that “climate change exists.”

Partial transcript as follows:

HOSTIN: I know, right? I have to say, one of our wonderful makeup artists…when the earthquake was happening, she put her coat on and she was, like, Jesus is coming. I’m out. I’m leaving. We got a solar eclipse. We’ve got an earthquake. She ran down the hallway.
GRIFFIN: The Rapture is here!
HOSTIN: The Rapture is here. Also, I learned that the cica-ah-das are coming.
GOLDBERG: Cicadas.
HOSTIN: For the first time in a hundred years.
GOLDBERG: No, no, no, no. There’s two different kinds coming. There’s two different kinds of cicadas coming.
BEHAR: The good cicadas and the bad cicadas.
HOSTIN: This is for the first time in many, many years.
GOLDBERG: No, every 17 years this happens.
HOSTIN: That’s not what I read, but maybe, you know, maybe you know better.
GOLDBERG: In a way.
HOSTIN: All those things together, would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists, or something is really going on.
BEHAR: Earthquakes are not at the mercy of climate change. It’s underground.
GOLDBERG: The eclipse, and they’ve known about the eclipse coming because eclipses happen and they actually can say when these things are going to happen. So all these folks who are saying, you know, it’s a sign from God — God doesn’t give you warning. Ok? You think he gave people at the Tower of Babble a warning? “Oh, I’m about to jack y’all up?” No. God does stuff and then you figure, oh.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is Sunny too stupid for the View?

Is that even possible?

'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake, cicadas on 'climate change'

She was promptly shut down by her co-hosts

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

"All those things together would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists or something is really going on," she said Monday.

A 4.8-magnitude earthquake was felt across New York and New Jersey on Friday; on Monday, the highly anticipated solar eclipse swept across the continental U.S.

Hostin also claimed that her studio makeup artist "put on her coat" and "ran down the hallway" during the earthquake, saying, "Jesus is coming" and "The rapture is here."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Is Sunny too stupid for the View?

Is that even possible?

'The View' co-host Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake, cicadas on 'climate change'

She was promptly shut down by her co-hosts

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

"All those things together would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists or something is really going on," she said Monday.

A 4.8-magnitude earthquake was felt across New York and New Jersey on Friday; on Monday, the highly anticipated solar eclipse swept across the continental U.S.

Hostin also claimed that her studio makeup artist "put on her coat" and "ran down the hallway" during the earthquake, saying, "Jesus is coming" and "The rapture is here."

It's the end of times! :jameo:

:rolleyes: