The Walking Dead

glhs837

Power with Control
Just having a hard time with the logistics of Negans band. What, 40-50 or more men, all surviving on half of whatever the groups of survivors he threatens. Not sure how he could support that amount of people from just that, unless his reach is a lot farther than I would think.

My bet for who Negan killed? The large red headed guy. Postion, sorta, on the aftershow the producer said they played around a lot with camera angles because they knew people would, in his words "Zapruder the hell out of it". That end of the line, left of Rick as Negan was looking at them, you had Red, Glen, Daryl and Michonne. that plus Negans comment of taking it like a man, and the fact that it wasn't lights out after the first shot says it was Red.

Chris0nllyn

Just having a hard time with the logistics of Negans band. What, 40-50 or more men, all surviving on half of whatever the groups of survivors he threatens. Not sure how he could support that amount of people from just that, unless his reach is a lot farther than I would think.

My bet for who Negan killed? The large red headed guy. Postion, sorta, on the aftershow the producer said they played around a lot with camera angles because they knew people would, in his words "Zapruder the hell out of it". That end of the line, left of Rick as Negan was looking at them, you had Red, Glen, Daryl and Michonne. that plus Negans comment of taking it like a man, and the fact that it wasn't lights out after the first shot says it was Red.

Everyone should know who it is.

The comments at the last minute makes it pretty clear.

RPMDAD

I know who it is in the comics, but the show doesn't always follow the comic. Who do you think it is ?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Really wondered if readers of the comic book series already knew the "un-answered" questions and the fate of the show's main characters...

I read what's happening now in the comic a while ago but here's how I remember it

In the comic the first one who gets Neganed, if I recall correctly, is Abraham (shot with an arrow). Then Glenn gets bludgeoned to death with Negans bat Lucille. Then a bunch of side stories, but Carl ends up in Negans compound as like his adopted son but is not a very good son because he kills him. Then they meet the whispers and things get weird.

RPMDAD

Really wondered if readers of the comic book series already knew the "un-answered" questions and the fate of the show's main characters...
Airgasm, the show does not follow the comic book to the letter, example given there is no Daryl in the comic book series.

Agee

got it and thanks!

Not some mega-fan, only started watching about a month ago and learned it was based on a comic book. Thought it was anti-climatic for the readers to watch the show when you had a general idea of the outcome...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Noticed the make-up of Negan's clan, all men. Difficult to build the "New Order" without any women...

Curious, this series is based on a comic book series, anyone read the entire series? Is there a last issue of the book series, spoiler alert?

In the comics they have women and they treat them horribly.

I think it was either Aaron or Abraham. I doubt they would stick to the comics and kill Glenn.

homedepot20

Whomever they killed , is the LUCKY one ! The only way out of this is to create a BOMB and kill them ALL at once . A shoot out is not going to work . Maybe ALL them Walkers who Daryl and crew led out from Alexandria RETURN !

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Whomever they killed , is the LUCKY one ! The only way out of this is to create a BOMB and kill them ALL at once . A shoot out is not going to work . Maybe ALL them Walkers who Daryl and crew led out from Alexandria RETURN !

Where is that thing Abraham had? The thing they used to blow up some of Negan's men once.

homedepot20

Where is that thing Abraham had? The thing they used to blow up some of Negan's men once.

RPG , I believe they used up all the ammo ? The papers Eugene gave to Rick & Abraham knowledge of where equipment is located will help in manufacturing of the explosives . I believe Eugene was the victim of Negan

Hannibal

Various things came out over the last couple days about who was killed. Leading theory was it was Glenn. Apparently just as Negan lifts his bat to inflict his damage (when you're looking POV at him), you can quickly hear Maggie yell "No Glenn!" ..... then the walloping begins. I haven't gone back to verify but I read / heard that from several different places.

I'm leaning towards Eugene. They really can't kill off one of the true main characters. I just can't see a true main character being taken out at the moment. Additionally, the writers spent the last few weeks really amping up Eugene's character. They made him a bit more badass and I think it was to get the audience pulling for him. Then of course there was the touchy-feely departure from the RV. Lastly, they handed off the ammo details. I think they did this to avoid the issue of how the gang would ultimately build their arsenal (for the upcoming Survivor War) if the knowledge died with Eugene.

SamSpade

Various things came out over the last couple days about who was killed. Leading theory was it was Glenn. Apparently just as Negan lifts his bat to inflict his damage (when you're looking POV at him), you can quickly hear Maggie yell "No Glenn!" ..... then the walloping begins. I haven't gone back to verify but I read / heard that from several different places.

I'm leaning towards Eugene. They really can't kill off one of the true main characters. I just can't see a true main character being taken out at the moment. Additionally, the writers spent the last few weeks really amping up Eugene's character. They made him a bit more badass and I think it was to get the audience pulling for him. Then of course there was the touchy-feely departure from the RV. Lastly, they handed off the ammo details. I think they did this to avoid the issue of how the gang would ultimately build their arsenal (for the upcoming Survivor War) if the knowledge died with Eugene.

Except that in the comic - Glenn's death is coming soon. But my guess is Daryl, since

a) He doesn't exist and
b) The actor has commented on going to other things.

glhs837

Power with Control

Abraham has been doing his own touchy feely thing lately, I might add.

donbarzini

Norman Reedus was allegedly quoted as saying he knows who was killed and it's "gutwrenching". I'm calling Maggie. 'Cause he gets two for one and it sets up a dichotomy in Glenn. He will view it as payback for his first human kills. As a result does he join the "all life is precious" movement, or does he go full blown bat-#### "kill em all let God sort em out" crazy?

I got around to watching season 6B this past week. I've really enjoyed The Walking Dead up until now, but I think its best days are behind it. It's getting hokey. I'm sure they're not, but it feels like the creative forces behind the show are starting to mail it in and just cashing in on the existing popularity of the show and the characters. That's fine, they're entitled to do that. The show can probably coast for 2 or 3 more years. I'll continue watch as I'm now invested in the characters and to a lesser degree the story itself.