The Walking Dead

thurley42

HY;FR
I really had held out hope that Season 6 would be the resurgence it needed.....The most pivotal moment in the entire comic series still to this point is Negan's introduction and subsequent killing of a key member of the group. It changed the group dynamic and set the stage for a lot of changes. This entire season they have consistently made changes, in my opinion, that were in the interest of ratings instead of content. There were several key players killed off during the course of Season 6 in the comic, that were replaced with smaller bit characters. I stomached that for the most part, the entire dumpster debacle and Morgan backstory were hard to take. However, if Episode 701 doesn't follow through with a major character death that is, or rivals the event in writing, I'm just going to stick to the comics and be done with the show....

warneckutz

I really had held out hope that Season 6 would be the resurgence it needed.....The most pivotal moment in the entire comic series still to this point is Negan's introduction and subsequent killing of a key member of the group. It changed the group dynamic and set the stage for a lot of changes. This entire season they have consistently made changes, in my opinion, that were in the interest of ratings instead of content. There were several key players killed off during the course of Season 6 in the comic, that were replaced with smaller bit characters. I stomached that for the most part, the entire dumpster debacle and Morgan backstory were hard to take. However, if Episode 701 doesn't follow through with a major character death that is, or rivals the event in writing, I'm just going to stick to the comics and be done with the show....

They'll nail it. Season 7 will open with a bang (or Thwack!) and they'll make it a great season... I thought it was going to be bad they're catching up with the comic but they can go in a totally different when they hit that crossroad.

Fear The Walking Dead has been a little interesting to pass the time...

PeoplesElbow

I stomached that for the most part, the entire dumpster debacle and Morgan backstory were hard to take.

The dumpster thing was the worst, but I actually liked Morgans back story and was a bit bummed they killed off Eastman so quickly, was hoping he made some of the trip with Morgan.

homedepot20

NEW season starts on sunday 23rd , Big question is WHO dies & how does Rick & the group escape Negan ????? Walkers are now nothing to fear , its the LIVING !

also starting sunday @ 0630 , AMC is starting a marathon of past episodes . i plan on watching ALL of them

Last edited:

homedepot20

Been watching past episodes all week along with scenes from NEW season and can't help wondering , IF this group that has Morgan tangles with Negans group resulting in freedom of Rick & company ??????

warneckutz

It's gonna be a LONG season for Rick and Co... The Kingdom should be an interesting twist and I'm sure we'll be waiting till next season before the next threat is upon them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We had a fight at work because one guy recorded the show and the other guy said who got whacked. it was kind of funny in a juvenile sort of way.

homedepot20

How long will Rick put up with Negan's Bull $hit rule ???? Rick was getting close to point of smashing "Lucille" into Negan's head , last episode , but held off

SamSpade

How long will Rick put up with Negan's Bull $hit rule ???? Rick was getting close to point of smashing "Lucille" into Negan's head , last episode , but held off

Reading the books, Negan's gonna be around for a while. These guys are seriously tough to beat.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wonder if the long time cast members give him crap because he's the only one allowed to smile and be happy. Except Carol, of course.