The Warf Sold????

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The Wharf Sold?

I was just there on saturday for the Taste of Solomon's. I know two people that work there, I'll try and find out.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Wow, really!? Well I hope nothing changes as far as management. They were great with my friend's rehearsal dinner, and are doing mine in May - as well as my day-after brunch.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Well Laureng,,,the Warf has been sold and the people that managed it are now running Alices. I don't think that you want to hold your dinners there.
I heard that it was Stoney's that bought the place for around $1.3M. Hope they have better luck than the Warf/Rhumb Line did.
You might want to check......

JabbaJawz

Be about it
They're under all new mgmt. and new staff - will reopen and be called the Indigo Grill.

I'm having my rehearsal dinner and day-after-wedding brunch there, so I'm having to go through a bunch of drama regarding my original Wharf contracts, etc... All is working out, though.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by laureng
They're under all new mgmt. and new staff - will reopen and be called the Indigo Grill.

I'm having my rehearsal dinner and day-after-wedding brunch there, so I'm having to go through a bunch of drama regarding my original Wharf contracts, etc... All is working out, though.

Who is under new management? What new staff? What place are you talking about laureng?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: The Warf Sold????

Originally posted by tater
Picard is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssed :biggrin:
Probably not!

I heard he got two Vulcans to be named later.

tater

Re: Re: Re: The Warf Sold????

Originally posted by Kyle
Probably not!

I heard he got two Vulcans to be named later.

You don't dress up and go to the conventions do ya Kyle ? :eek: :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Warf Sold????

Originally posted by tater
You don't dress up and go to the conventions do ya Kyle ? :eek: :biggrin:
Sorry. Just a viewer who likes the show. LOL

You might be able to catch a ride with SmallTown to the next one though. :biggrin:

tater

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Warf Sold????

Originally posted by Kyle
Sorry. Just a viewer who likes the show. LOL

You might be able to catch a ride with SmallTown to the next one though. :biggrin:

I unfortunately won't be able to make it, coincidentally it falls on the same weekend I have to rearrange my sock drawer and rotate the air in my tires :frown:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by chuckster
Who is under new management? What new staff? What place are you talking about laureng?

The Wharf. I've talked on the phone several times to the lady who was originally coordinating my events. At first she said she wasn't sure if they (the new owners) were keeping the old staff or not, and today when she called she said they aren't. I guess last week sometime the new owners came in to eat, and by the end of their meal they had decided that the last day for most of the current staff was this Saturday. Go figure... I mean, who in the heck knows what will really happen, and as selfish as it is - all I give a heck about is my 2 events going as planned regardless of who is making/serving the food, :lol:!

FunnyGuy

Some of the staff continued to stay with the new management and some of them will be working at the new Wharf once the remodleing is done at Alices. The new management is going to try and make the old Wharf a more upscale restaurant and will be closing the bar every night at 10.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by FunnyGuy
The new management is going to try and make the old Wharf a more upscale restaurant and will be closing the bar every night at 10.

How ridiculous. The outside bar at Solomon's Pier closes at 10 too. What the heck is wrong with people around here. They are staring good honest money right in the face and saying "I Don't Want It"

SeaRide

Originally posted by sleuth14
How ridiculous. The outside bar at Solomon's Pier closes at 10 too. What the heck is wrong with people around here. They are staring good honest money right in the face and saying "I Don't Want It"

Not enough greedy people around here? :shrug:

:biggrin:

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by FunnyGuy
Some of the staff continued to stay with the new management and some of them will be working at the new Wharf once the remodleing is done at Alices. The new management is going to try and make the old Wharf a more upscale restaurant and will be closing the bar every night at 10.

What do you mean the "new Warf?" The building/business was sold to Stoneys and it will be operated as Stoneys. The temp signs were up over the weekend.
As far as Alice's goes, the staff from the Warf is now over there and the old crew was sent packing! The sign on the building was down today, so I would guess that it is a safe bet that the "Inigoes Grill" sign will be going up soon. Can't wait to see what, if anything, they have done with the building

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I just talked to the guy from Stoney's about my 2 events, and the name isn't going to be Indigo Grill afterall! It's Stoney's Fishing Grill, or something similar - I can't remember exactly what he said! He said they should be opening by May 1st, and that they are doing some minor remodeling on the inside to make things nicer!

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by laureng
I just talked to the guy from Stoney's about my 2 events, and the name isn't going to be Indigo Grill afterall! It's Stoney's Fishing Grill, or something similar -

Inigoes Grill will be the new name of Alice's/Perkins. Stoney's bought the Warf/Rhumb Line