The woman in the tan Hyundai POS...

B

Beaver-Cleaver

As a NYC cabbie told me about driving.....if you can't see them out of the corner of your eye, it's ok to change lanes......thats what brakes are for.....

You wanna come to 228 during rush hour and test your theory? We'll see what Charles County Sheriff's Department has to say. :biggrin:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
It's interesting to see people use possessive adjectives when discussing this topic. It really demonstrates their skewed perspective. It's not "your" lane. It's "a" lane you happen to be traveling in. You aren't waiting in line to be served; the road isn't the MVA or Safeway. I don't understand why some people get so annoyed when someone simply wants to be in front of them. If they do it dangerously, that's another story. But if they're doing it with a margin of safety, why speed up and turn it into a more dangerous situation?

So you think it is ok, when people abuse the way the road was meant to be used so they don't have to wait like all the other cars?

Example, going over the Solomon's bridge to St. Mary's the bridge is shut down and they are allowing one lane of traffic at a time to pass. Of course the traffic is backing up, you find yourself having to stop all the way up at CVS to wait, as you wait you notice people going by you in the right lane. You think they must be going on the Island or to the Rec center, an hour later you are now up in front of Woodburns and you realize that all those people that were passing you in the right lane, the lane made for people going on to the Island only, were just by passing the wait only to try and force their car in somewhere further up closer to the bridge.

You ok with that?

kvj21075

Meow
So you think it is ok, when people abuse the way the road was meant to be used so they don't have to wait like all the other cars?

Example, going over the Solomon's bridge to St. Mary's the bridge is shut down and they are allowing one lane of traffic at a time to pass. Of course the traffic is backing up, you find yourself having to stop all the way up at CVS to wait, as you wait you notice people going by you in the right lane. You think they must be going on the Island or to the Rec center, an hour later you are now up in front of Woodburns and you realize that all those people that were passing you in the right lane, the lane made for people going on to the Island only, were just by passing the wait only to try and force their car in somewhere further up closer to the bridge.

You ok with that?
i say push those effers off the bridge! :evil:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It's interesting to see people use possessive adjectives when discussing this topic. It really demonstrates their skewed perspective. It's not "your" lane. It's "a" lane you happen to be traveling in. You aren't waiting in line to be served; the road isn't the MVA or Safeway. I don't understand why some people get so annoyed when someone simply wants to be in front of them. If they do it dangerously, that's another story. But if they're doing it with a margin of safety, why speed up and turn it into a more dangerous situation?

You're an idiot. The blasted moron didn't simply want to be in front of me. If she did, she would've turned back in her lane when I tapped my horn and sped up and passed me.

Instead, dumb dumb blatantly cut me off. When I tapped the horn, she didn't go back to the other lane, she contined her path. That's not passing, that's trying to wreck someone.

Go back to driving school and learn how to drive you ####in' moron. :smack:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

uhmmmm i think we are talking about the dumbarses that CUT us off, so that would go under "unsafe". you are retarded . i hope i never get stuck behind u on the road.

Can't you tell? This must've been the moron who cut me off! :jet:

She didn't mean to try to cause an accident, she just wanted to be in front of me. That makes me feel so much better. :smile:

:rolleyes:

Rosehaven

Let it go

The person that has upset you so much has no idea it even happened. You've had the rant so let it drop and move on. There's an anger management issue starting to take hold.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The person that has upset you so much has no idea it even happened. You've had the rant so let it drop and move on. There's an anger management issue starting to take hold.

If she doesn't have any idea what she did, she shouldn't be driving. Plain and simple.

Nobody's a perfect driver - we all learn from our mistakes. Sometimes, people need other people to point their mistakes out to them. :smile: