The Worst Mass Shooting You Never Heard About (This Year, Anyway)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why? Because Black people shooting other Black people in outbreaks of gang violence remains strictly “local news.” It’s not of interest to the national media because it doesn’t fit the narratives mentioned above. Nearly all gang shootings are done with illegal, unregistered handguns, so it doesn’t work for the gun control angle. And if it’s not a White person shooting people it doesn’t work for the rest of the current messaging plan. So down the memory hole it goes. Please send your prayers to the family of 17-year-old Christopher Brown who already had one child with another on the way. Somebody should at least remember his name.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/08/10/worst-mass-shooting-never-heard-year-anyway/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please send your prayers to the family of 17-year-old Christopher Brown who already had one child with another on the way. Somebody should at least remember his name.

Let us not canonize these people. Yes, the violence and shootings are a shame, but this kid almost certainly has a criminal history himself and his children will most likely grow up to be shitbags as well.

I'm seeing the conservative media trying to make their own George Floyd out of Christopher Brown and I'm pretty sure that's the wrong path.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm seeing the conservative media trying to make their own George Floyd out of Christopher Brown and I'm pretty sure that's the wrong path.

WTF ..... he died from gun violence which NO ONE in the Black Community really wants to address

but a couple doz killed by police - well turn the country upside down for that crap

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WTF ..... he died from gun violence which NO ONE in the Black Community really wants to address

but a couple doz killed by police - well turn the country upside down for that crap

Okay, so because they're stupid bovines means we should be too?

FACT: those cities have always been crime infested shitholes rife with black on black violence.
FACT: the Mayors of those cities and the Leftist news media have never given a damn.
FACT: they never will.
FACT: unless they can use it to denigrate a Republican.

I'm okay with taking the crime and degradation of these cities and jamming it up their Democrat asses, but I have to draw the line at becoming one of them on the opposite side of the political aisle.